Chapter 42

*Satvi Pov*

"What? Don't worry, I will be there soon." I said, hanging up and rushed towards the main door.

'What the hell!' I mumbled to myself trying to unlock the door again, but it is not at all opening.

Did I forget the spelling of my second name or what? I thought, trying it repeatedly, but it is not quite opening much to my annoyance.

I immediately called him and waited for him to pick up the call hoping I will be able to speak normally with him after his silent treatment he is giving from the past one week.

After that stupid incident that happened here and all the law procedures, I thought everything would be fine, but it is not quite that simple.

It's not like he is getting away from me, but I can feel the distance and also the less talking. I sighed and waited for him to lift it.

"Hello? Are you ok? Did something happen?" He immediately threw the questions at me.

"Yes! Something actually happened. The door is not opening with the same name. Did you change it?" I asked him glaring at the door.

"Yeah! You can open it by yourself." He replied normally.

"Aren't you supposed to tell me these kinds of details as I am also living here with you? Anyway, tell me the password." I said, deciding to have a talk about this later as I need to go out soon.

"You can guess like before." He said, and I shook my head.

"Look, I know I guessed it after getting the memory, but now I am not in a state to guess." I said looking at the clock.

"It is your name. But tell me one thing, then how did you escape from the home all the time after the first then?" he asked and then I remember Shankar telling me what Rohan thought.

"My name is not working. And that is why I called you." I said not wanting to answer his question.

"Try more!" He said, but I just shook my head and decided to use my way.

"You know what, just forget it. And you need not to talk to me normally when we are not face to face, which you can't do while being with me." I said hanging up.

"I am very sorry! I know I am a little late, but first tell me how is she." I asked Karthik immediately after rushing to the hospital.

"She is fine, but it will take a few hours for the delivery." He replied, and I nodded walking inside the room.

Inside the room, she is screaming a little in pain, and I consoled her for some time along with Karthik, and Dad just sat outside with worry.

"I am scared, Di." She said, holding my hand tightly when it was time.

"You will be fine. Nothing will happen, so just think about the baby." I said, assuring her.

I glanced at Karthik and saw that he is completely stressed. I nodded at him, hoping he will also not take the stress.

"Finally!" Karthik mumbled when their son and my nephew born.

"He is so beautiful." Leela said in amazement, and Karthik helped her to sit properly while I walked outside to give them some privacy and also to give the company to Dad.

"She is completely fine." I said, smiling at him.

"Now, I am a granddad." He said shaking his head.

"I am sure you will be a good one." I said hugging him.

"Yeah! I too hope so that I am. I know I put so much on you, but I hope you are not regretting to be my daughter." He suddenly said, making me frown.