Chapter 24

####PAST WILL BE IN ITALICS. PRESENT WILL BE IN NORMAL####

*Satvi Pov*

"You can't sleep like that." I heard his order and even felt him shaking me.

"I can sleep and you are no one to stop me." I mumbled swatting his hands away so that he will not disturb me again.

"I am the one who is fulfilling your wish." He said swatting my hands back.

"So? Should I give up my sleep for you?" I asked him opening my eyes.

"I am not getting any sleep. And the reason for that is you so you should give me company." He replied glaring at me.

"Who doesn't get sleep on a plane? Shall I sing you a lullaby?" I asked him with sarcasm, but he frowned like thinking about it and nodded.

"Uhmm... ok! Let's try that and I hope you have a good voice." He replied, closing his eyes and leaned back.

"Look, there are just two more hours before we land in the city, and it is still early in the morning. I don't want to sleep even a wink when we go there so let me sleep for now." I said hoping that he will understand.

"What will you do if I sleep in the hotel?" he asked, opening his eyes raising his eyebrow.

"I will go out alone." I replied, shrugging and started closing my eyes.

"My Swetha used to stay awake for my sake even though I didn't have to ask her directly, but just a small indication had been enough for her to understand." He said, shaking his head, and I took a deep breath stopping myself from either lashing out at him or burst out crying.

"Then go and get her." I said before I can stop myself, and I face palmed with the silence engulfing us.

"I am sorry!" I mumbled, but he just shook his head, mumbling "Forget it!"

"Sleep!" I mumbled holding his hand in mine and rubbed his palm before drifting off into sleep.

"Wow!" I said, looking outside while he is busy on his phone.

"Did you come here before?" I asked, turning towards him.

"Yep!" he replied and I again looked outside the taxi window and glanced at the surroundings.

"What? But I told you clearly that I need no errors in the arrangement. I don't know what you will do but just get us a room there." He said barking on his phone making me look at him wide eyed.

"No! I don't want a room in that place. Did you even hear my orders yesterday night?" he asked rubbing his forehead.

"Rohan! Any room is ok for me." I said calmly hoping that he will stop this shouting.

"Stay away from this." He said giving me a side glance and continued to talk on the phone while I sighed moving away from him.

"Fine! I am forgiving you for this time, and this will be the last time." He said hanging up and then talked to the driver to take us to some other place, which is completely different than the place to where we were going in the beginning.

We both got inside the hotel to see that it is pretty big, but I don't know why is he so upset about this arrangement. Even the hotel room is luxurious, and we can see the beach too.

I shook my head not in the mood to think about his state of mind and his thinking. He is and will always be a madman who couldn't be understood by anyone in this world but except maybe by his wife.

"I am ready!" I said walking outside the washroom where he is pacing in front of the bed.

"We will go to the beach in the evening." That's all he said without even looking at me and sat on the bed fidgeting with his phone.