Chapter 33

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####   

*Satvi Pov*

"Where are we going?" I asked him getting in his car and saw that Karthik is closing the door.

"Somewhere to celebrate as your Dad accepted for our marriage today." He replied, smiling and I smiled back but felt something is missing.

"I don't know why he accepted it so soon. I mean he doesn't know you right, then how did he." I said my doubts out loud.

"Maybe he thought we were great together." Rohan said, taking out his mobile hearing a call.

"He stopped taking any decision in our life after Mom died, but this is too much. He gave freedom to two of us, and I can understand part of it, but not all this." I mumbled sighing.

"Don't think much about that, Swetha." He said giving me a small smile and lifted his phone.

"Oh ok! I will see what I can do." He said hanging up.

"What happened?" I asked him frowning.

"I have some important meeting this evening I guess." He replied apologetically.

"Hey! What is there to feel guilty? We will go some other time." I said, smiling and opened the door.

"But don't forget to have some lunch though." I added, and he nodded smiling.

"I love you!" he mumbled, and I mumbled back before closing the door.

I waved at him until the car was no longer in sight and walked inside the gate not wanting to look at those both. I was just about to knock on the door, but stopped hearing their words.

"What does that mean, Uncle? How can you accept him just like that? He can be bad for Satvi." I heard Karthik's confused voice.

"Try to keep some time for the wedding, Dad. Until then, we can know what is his actual aim for this marriage." I heard a surprisingly Leela's voice.

"What do you both think that I am really happy for getting any of my daughters married in a hurry? I accepted to your fast wedding even after knowing that Satvi is somewhere out there hurting just because we thought she would come back home after hearing about the wedding." Dad said, and my eyes widened hearing his words.

"And she did return, Dad! Otherwise, she would have stayed at Uncle's place itself. I accepted to get married this soon is also for that reason most of the time. I am not having fun with the thought that I am already married." Leela defended herself from Dad's accusations.

"I know that! But I wish you continued your studies." Dad said and this point I am supporting him.

"Dad! Are you serious right now? First of all, I am not good at academics, and I was never. So you have to pay so many fees, which are very bad when we are at present in financial crisis." Leela said, and I stumbled back hearing her words.

"Then how can I make you guys' burden increase by studying when I know it will not do any good for my career at all." She added, and I shook my head in complete shock.

"We don't know him, Uncle." Karthik mumbled.

"I know him!" Dad suddenly said, and I was like 'What?'

"My brother immediately called me and informed about how her new friend just dragged her away when he thought her family was treating her badly. He even said how happy Satvi was when that guy visited her. Leave his words, but don't you two too think how happy she is after she returned. I was waiting for her to tell me about him, but I didn't think she would tell me at this point, though." Dad explained, and I can totally see that I am blind to my surroundings.