Chapter 32

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####

*Satvi Pov*

"What do you mean they will stay here, Dad?" I asked him frowning not understanding his words.

"Satvi! Karthik is working for me, and even Leela will join the company. They can't come to work from the long-distance everyday right? I mean they just got married and still young, so we have to give all the support to them right?" he asked worriedly.

"I am not older than him, Dad. He is older to me and do what you think is right." I replied, getting up from the table and walked towards my room.

"Hello?" he immediately lifted the call when I called him.

"Are you busy?" I asked him, frowning hoping that he is not.

"What happened?" He asked, and I heard the papers shuffling.

"I... will call later if you are busy." I replied scolding myself for calling him at this time.

"No! I am not busy." He said, and I glanced at the clock to see that it is one o'clock.

"Did you have your lunch?" I asked him frowning.

"Uhmm... No!" He replied, and I sighed before getting up from the bed.

"You have to take care of your health, Mr.Cho... Rohu." I immediately changed his name before he scolds me for using his formal name.

"Why don't you come here and do that?" he asked huskily and I smiled walking towards my window.

"You are a very big man! Don't you know how to?" I asked him back in the same voice.

"Hmm... I forgot about that because someone is occupying my mind all the time." He replied, and I slid down to the floor feeling his words.

"You can't complain when you are doing the same." I mumbled sighing leaning back on the wall.

"So, now tell me what happened if you finished changing the topic." He said, and I groaned missing the chance to change the topic successfully.

"Dad just told me that Leela and Karthik were going to stay here in our house." I said and for a few minutes, he kept quiet.

"You don't want that to happen?" he calmly asked.

"I don't know! I just feel like it will be awkward as I don't want to talk to them normally, but I know they will expect me to be normal, which I definitely can't and that too soon." I explained, and he listened to every single word.

"When will they return?" he asked and I glanced at the calendar counting the days.

"By tomorrow, it will be fifteen days, so tomorrow afternoon I guess." I replied getting up from the floor.

"Will you meet me for dinner today?" He asked and I smiled accepting our maybe tenth date.

"Dad, I will be little late, but not much." I said, walking towards him, by the time he must be near our house.

"Is there something you have to tell me, Satvi?" He asked frowning.

"Yeah! But I will tell you tomorrow." I replied, smiling and walked outside the house when I heard a horn.

"Looking beautiful as usual." He said when I get inside the car.

"You do not have to say it you know. I will not mind if I don't hear those words every time." I said shaking my head.