Neetha's Note

So, this is actually not an update but just wanted to thank you all for all the support i got for this story...

There is actually a reason behind writing this story... as some of you have seen me whining for other stories when everyone get to know about the little mysteries soon... I thought that i am pretty bad at writing some mystery thing so i wrote this... It was just a trail to see how well can i write a story with holding the suspense and all along with telling a love story....

Thanku so much for all the readers who are reading it and the voters who are letting me know that they like it little more and then the commenters who actually make me write the next chap as soon as possible...

Coming to the mystery part i just want to let you guys know that the first person who got it right i mean more than half of it is diuupp  and then later few other people got the mystery in which i remember few in them and then again i remember another few in them with ID's so i will mention two but there are still more.. and the other two are moon_dancer24 and ALUCKYJ99

And again i just want to thank you guys for the patience as this story actually took a troll of my head while writing each scene as i need to connect it somewhere else which is new for me... and the amazing lover i explained in the introduction is actually regarding Rohan... it always been him...

i know i stopped giving dedications in the middle as i forgot that whom i gave them and whom i dont... so i just let that be...

By the way will you guys read if i write next a HISTORICAL FICTION??? or some other normal marriage story or some teen to adult kind of story.... chose one... :)

Have a nice day.... Thanks! Again.... ;)