Chapter 36

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####

*Rohan Pov*

"Do you need to leave so soon again?" I asked her frowning, but she didn't turn around from the mirror and continued brushing her hair.

"Yeah! Leela needs my help with the arrangements." She replied in a normal tone and walked towards her bag.

"Wait for some time! I will drop you there." I said, getting up from the bed.

"No! You are not getting good sleep with all the work. So just lay down and take a rest for some more time. I have the driver and the bodyguard with me right." she said, hugging me a little and walked outside the room.

It's been two weeks since that stupid incident happened, but I can see that it didn't leave from around us. I don't even know why it is affecting her so much when I am assuring her that I only love her.

To top of that mother started saying that I would find another girl and leave Swetha for good, and she is just listening to everything calmly looking away from us. I just hope she too doesn't think the same and understand my words.

To even more top of that she is spending so much time with Karthik these days making me want to punch him right on his face, but I know I can't do that because they are just talking right.

I trust her, but I don't trust the situations which may do anything to any of us. Maybe she is also feeling the same like me as she is saying that she trusts me when I ask her to, but she is being wary of me too.

Damn it! Why can't we live in peace? Why are the things happening one after the other only for us? I thought getting up losing all the sleep and started getting ready.

"When will something happen, Shankar? I know what we have are very less, but I can't live in this fear that anything can happen to her at any time." I said when he said that it would take some more time.

"We can catch the person by using Swetha as bait, but she may get hurt in the process, so we have to be more careful. I am doing everything I can." He said sighing.

"If something happens to her, then I will take everything in my hands." I said before leaving the police station.

I decided to take a leave and even make Swetha take some leave before going somewhere we can find peace.

"She is not here?" I asked Leela, and she shook her head keeping her phone aside.

"Karthik and she just left for the café near to the office." she replied showing me the direction.

"And you are ok with that?" I asked her fisting my hands.

"Why not? Look, I have some serious work which I should finish within half an hour before he returns. So, have a nice day." She replied before she started making the phone calls.

I shook my head before walking toward the café and saw both sitting near the door talking to each other and are even laughing.

"Good morning!" I mumbled, sitting beside them and they both looked at me little shocked.

"Hey! I thought you would be in your office." Swetha said smiling.

"I thought the same!" I mumbled, and she frowned hearing my words.

"Ok! I will just leave you both alone." He said getting up.

"No! Sit down." She immediately said making both of us frown.

She calmly cleared her throat and said, "You both need to end this cold war and at least become acquaintances."

Karthik and I shared a look on the matter that we are already are, but we didn't just let her know about that. If she gets to know that he is her security in the office, then she will end both of us or may just get hurt.