Chapter 25

*Satvi Pov*

"Satvi!" I heard his voice calling me, and I glanced away from the wall to see him standing near me.

"Huh?" I asked him, frowning coming out of my thoughts.

"Dinner?" he asked back, and I nodded understanding it.

We both walked towards the dining table and started having our dinner in which I have no interest at all, but if I try to skip it-like last week, then he will keep on pestering me, which involves him being near me which I don't want at present.

What happened to me? What am I even thinking? I thought, shaking my head to keep any thoughts out of my way.

I took a slight peek at him and saw that he is behaving the same like he was before the trip we took last week. Why will he behave differently? What difference does anything make to him?

I took a deep breath and finished the food before him and walked inside our room to sleep before him like every day or at least act like I am sleeping.

After some time, he entered the room and lay on the bed but stayed at his side. This thing definitely changed, and I am missing his hold. There you go another point added to prove my stupidity.

Something wrong happened to my brain in the accident because of which I started liking the person who thinks I killed his wife, and I started liking the things which I hated before when he was doing.

I have successfully gone mad if I think about everything with a logical mindset which is still present, thankfully even though at a corner itself.

I can't go on like this, and I need to do something and that too very soon without any delay.

"Good morning!" I mumbled when he sat at the dining table to which he looked confused and also shocked.

"Good morning!" he mumbled back before serving himself some breakfast.

"Can we make a deal?" I asked him little nervously.

"About?" he asked, not looking up at me like he doesn't think that I will say anything important at all.

"I want to go home and stay there." I replied in a breath, and he stopped his hand in the air holding his breakfast hearing my words.

Before he could say anything I stopped him showing my hand and continued saying, "I know there are some problems for you and all, but I promise you that I will not allow anyone see me outside. I will not even get out of the house and will not run away too."

"You can trust me on this." I immediately added while he put his hand down.

"No!" he said simply like I didn't talk about all this nonsense.

"Look, I really don't want to live here anymore. Just... just let me go. If you want I will even surrender myself to the police after your problem gets finished." I added another bargain.

"Like I said, it's no." he said, getting up and I followed his suit.

"Please, Rohan." I said, pleading him.

"Leave the matter and the discussion is over." He said coldly before walking out, and I sat back in the chair with a will not to leave the matter.

"So, what am I saying is..." I started when we sat for dinner after his return very lately from office.

"If this is about going to your home, then don't say anything." He said cutting me off.

"Like I am saying, I know I must have done the accident, and you can take any revenge but I don't want to stay here. So, can I go?" I asked him, ignoring his words.