Chapter 26

*Satvi Pov*

"I hate you so much that no one in this world must have hated anyone like me."

Hate? I thought, chuckling with no humor in it. I may have hated him in the beginning when he blackmailed me and even married me planning his so-called revenge, but I don't remember that feeling at all.

I am such a liar! I thought, leaning on the cupboards. After getting out, I directly walked inside the kitchen and just sat on the floor with no plan of seeing him at all.

He left immediately after a few minutes, but I didn't move. I don't even want to move even though it is already evening. My legs are completely numb at present for sitting here in the same position without moving.

Why is it paining so much to think about what is I to him? I thought regardless of the fact that I already know the answer.

I love him! That is only the reason, but how can I fall for him? I shouldn't fall for him. He is not at all the type of person with whom I normally fall for.

This is his entire fault! I thought suddenly feeling angry at him. Why is he so bad at making someone hate him? He is not good at anything.

I got up slowly brushing away my tears and walked outside switching on the lights not wanting to stay in even slight darkness. I looked around and suddenly felt like I am living in someone else house.

This is where he stayed with his perfect wife and lived a perfect happy life, but all of it changed because of me. It is just because of me, and at present she must be turning in her grave because her killer is living here.

I shouldn't stay here anymore! I thought before rushing into the room from where I can escape from this house and never return again.

I slowly jumped outside through the window and looked around to find that it is becoming dark. I took a deep breath before walking towards the front of the house completely pressing myself to the wall. And why am I doing that, I don't even know.

After reaching the garage successfully without no one finding me, I quickly typed the code which I remembered from last time. I so know that I may be in need of this someday! I thought, shaking my head while the garage entrance opened.

I took some keys not in particular, and got inside the car but stopped while starting it. What if I do another accident? I thought, frowning and my hands just froze on the wheel.

Maybe I shouldn't do this and just take some bus like before. But I forgot to bring money from inside, and I have to go inside again.

No! I will drive slowly and steadily then I am sure I will not do any harm to anyone. And I don't even have a mobile in my hands right to do some accident or something.

I slowly drove towards the gate and stopped when the watchmen who seemed to be old putting his hand to stop me. Don't panic Satvi! Act like nothing is wrong, and this is just a normal going out.

I rolled the window a little and mumbled "What happened, Uncle?"

"Where are you going, Madam?" he asked politely.

"Th...at... actually your Sir asked me to come to his office as he may get late, and we are going out." I replied crossing my fingers.

"I can ask the driver to drop you, Madam." He said normally, and I took a relief breath.

"No! I want to drive. Can you open the gate, Uncle?" I asked him with the same politeness.

"Ok! Be careful, Madam." He replied, hesitating a little bit and opened the gate.