Chapter 37

####P.R.E.S.E.N.T####

*Rohan Pov*

"Rohan!" she said, poking my shoulder, which she is doing from the time she became Satvi and not my Swetha.

"What?" I asked, opening my eyes sighing.

"What happened next? I mean, maybe even before." she asked, staring at my face, but not into my eyes.

"When?" I asked her frowning, not understanding her question.

"The accident!" she replied, placing her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

"So much!" I mumbled remembering all of it.

"Tell me!" she stressed calmly.

"No!" I said not wanting to remember all of it.

"Please! Just tell me everything and even tell me how you designed this devilish revenge plan." She said looking up at me with a smile, and I smiled shaking my head.

"You will laugh about the chaos, I went through." I said, but she gave her famous pleading look.

"Ok! But tell me one thing. Did you really forget about me or just decided to be like that as you said to me before the accident?" I asked her the question which is killing me in my subconscious mind.

"Do you really think that I could act like this and that too near, you?" she asked back raising her eyebrow.

"No! Then, how did you remember about us? Does this single room with our pictures did the trick? If so, then I would kill that doctor of yours because I would have taken you here the first day itself." I continued to babble and she just smiled.

"Do you seriously think these photos did the trigger thing?" she asked with still her eyebrow raised.

"Then what actually happened?" I asked her frowning.

"When my Dad and Sister along with karthik told me that you would save me from some danger to my life, I started driving towards here with full headache feeling like my head would burst. Then suddenly a truck was about to hit me making me get some other images into my head like I have already felt this terror and the threat. And that was the first trigger and then hitting the car to the tree was second, and the bodyguard played a crucial role for not making me go to the lane where I feel that I am imagining all those things which I got inside my head. So that's what happened." she explained in one breath and fell on me catching some air.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, moving her hair away and saw a small wound on her forehead.

"It is a little one, but now tell me." she replied, and I sighed hearing her impatience.

"You will get mad." I said, getting up, but she didn't release me.

"I will try not to get mad at you." She said jokingly.

"No! You will get mad on yourself." I said, shaking my head.

"Oh! But I am already mad at myself." she said with a sad look.

I was about to make her stop, but she just shook her head mumbling "Just tell me!"

"Ok! When you walked inside the house from the backyard, we all thought that you just went inside your room and not outside the house." I said, and her eyes widened.

"Really?" she asked, completely shocked and I nodded.

"After a few minutes when I calmed down, Leela told me everything. I was still angry at your plan and all, so I just told them I would drop by later. And then I walked outside to leave for home." I replied.