Chapter 5:Trouble

The following morning I awoke to the sound of pans banging together close to my ear. I staggered off my bed tangled in my bedding, as I glanced through a little opening I could see Austin laughing himself nearly to death. 

He generally did this when I got drunk the night before.

I hopped up in a split second looking at him dead in the eye without flinching disregarding my horrendous migraine.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I pursued him as quick as I could and immediately called him a dickleweeb, he turned around to look at me not realizing that there was a wall in front of him, as he turned around he rammed into it, leaving an opening in the wall.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR WAKING ME UP TURD!"

I returned to my room immediately, showered and got dressed heading downstairs as soon as I'm finished.

"Sophia, would you like to let me know where you were the previous evening?" My mom asked me as I'm making my way to the front door to leave.

"Well I would however as I can recall it's my life and you don't have to understand what I do or when I do them so I will do however I see fit."

"Sophia stop !! "

"Why?"

"Since you are discarding your life."

"Better believe it as you should simply let me be and go to your unfortunate life and pass on me to partake in my own."

"Yo-"

"O definitely, I will remain at Jason's this evening so don't wait up OK."

I walked on rapidly after that and advanced toward school as expected Jason was waiting for me at the side of his car.

He started to exhaust me, o well.

"Sophie we have an issue."

My companion Bryan started to converse with me and I realized that he must have done something wrong as the guilt is showing in his eyes.

"Bryan, what did you do this time?"

Unsurprising he started to sing like a canary on a warm day with sweaty hands.

"Some fool reserved the spot for the party now we have no were to get wasted."

"Why don't we simply have it at the pack house. I mean we're turning 16 and it must be gigantic!" I declared.

"Sophia you realize that Blake will not permit it!" Adriana signed.

"Ooooh my dear sister how you naïve you are, I can get away with anything, you just watch me."