Chapter 11:Why us!

Well I finally found out what I wanted to know and possibly more. All I know now, Blake and I will be running from this for the rest of our lives.

I got home a few hours later, maybe three or four hours after school ended; I lost track of time completely. All I have to do now is face my brother... great!!!!

So here goes nothing.

"Can we talk, Blake?"

 "Sure."

I walked to the kitchen, careful not to look him in the eyes I would get lost. - O, come now get your act together, don't think about his beautiful dark brown eyes.

His soft bed of black hair, six pack, and jawbone - Sophia, get get yourself together.

For God's sake, he is your brother!

I slapped myself a few times just to get a strange look from my brother.

"What do you want to talk about, Sophia?"

"I need to talk to you about this hole mate thing."

"Alright what is it?"

"Today I went to the library and-"

"Did you, go to the library? Are you serious?"

"O come on, I went to the library before you know I just never tell you guys now please let me finish! Geez on cracker bread?"

"Continue." 

"Well, as I mentioned, I went to the library and I found the book of the werewolves, and it is said that our sibling mate bond is rare, only happening once every hundred years, and there's another thing, if the king finds out, he will kill us both."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, the reason it's so rare is the power that the bond possesses; it strengthens the pack and makes the alpha as powerful as the king."

"So, where does the king killing us come in?"

"There was a man, Alexander Boulique the 3rd. He had a sibling as a mate. He wanted more power, he challenged the king but lost. He thought he was more powerful but he never knew the kings mate was his sister she showed herself to everyone and that is how he is the strongest. He is afraid that the sibling bond will try and take his throne away again this is why he kills them"

My brother approached me and touched my cheek, realizing that I was crying... don't judge me, even tough people cry... as he held me closer, I couldn't help but snuggle deeper into his chest and inhale his scent, it was amazing and oh so addictive.

"Baby girl, we will figure this out, I promise you this "

"Okay... ummmmm Blake?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind sleeping with me tonight?"

"Are you certain?"

"I don't know, I just don't want to be alone." 

"All right, let's go."

Don't pass judgement on me.

I know he's my brother, but he's also my friend and the only person who can calm me down and put me to sleep.

Entering my room, I went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas I walked out, my brother in his boxers, in his duck face boxers that is.

"Really, ducks?"

"What, I like them?"

"You're so strange when you're like this."

"Thank you, because this is the real me, not the big bad brother or alpha."

I climbed into the bed next to him sinking into my converter. I quickly turned around placing my hand on his chest and smuggling into him. He hesitated for a moment before wrapping his arms around me. 

Sleeping with your brother must be strange, but for me right now, it feels good, and I feel like I belong in his arms.