Chapter 25:My baby!

To say my life is hell would be an understatement because it is so much more than hell that I can't put it into words.

Interestingly, the king recently sent a doctor to me, and my baby is fine, for now.

I am due in a week, whenever someone comes in here, I roll up into a ball even with my big stomach. I guess I'm just afraid of being hurt and raped any further. They all stopped when the doctor told me when I was due, I am mentally and emotionally broken I finally gave up.

The muted girl here always blindfolds me, and I have no idea what her name is.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and when I stood up, water ran down my legs... did I just piss on myself?

"Could someone please help me?" "Hello?" I whispered

"What do you want, o my God? It's not her time."

"Pardon me, but what is going on?"

The king entered my cell with a big grin on his face, and before he said anything, I fell on my knees, feeling as if someone was stabbing me in my stomach, "You, my dear, are in labor."

"W-w-what, Aggghhhhh!!!"

I saw two people come in at the same time, one of whom looked like a doctor and gave me something to relieve the pain, or so I thought before blacking out and hearing the king's final words, "Take it out and kill it before you send it to the father."

Before I could say anything the darkness engulfed me.

BLAKES POVI was currently crying in our room... yes, crying because she had been taken away from me and our baby. What would they do to our baby?

I was sitting in the darkroom when I began to smell something horrible but also something else I jumped off the balcony as quickly as I could, and I saw an elderly woman carrying something in her arms.

She looked at me with fear and bowed her head, she went to her knees and gently set it down at my feet she looked at me one last time and then vanished into the woods

I looked down at my feet and saw a bunch of rags with a note, a faint heartbeat could be heard; I picked it up and unraveled it, and what I saw terrified me; it was a baby, my baby!

She opened her eyes and looked at me; she had Sophia's beautiful light green eyes, as well as my nose and chin; she was small but perfect; but where is Sophia?

I opened the note to read:

Alpha Blake, please protect your daughter. 

I have done my best to hide her from the King, he wanted to kill her. 

Don't let him find out that your daughter is still alive, he will hunt you down and slaughter your entire pack.

I have tried my best to look after your mate but I could only do so much, please forgive me for not trying harder.

Even with my daughter in my arms, I need to know where she is. This note left no location, but the smell was distinctive.

I'm dying inside because I can't raise our daughter without her. For now, I need to be there for her.