Chapter 15:The truth hurts (RATED R!! you have been warned!)

My mother's expression indicated that something was seriously wrong, and I was beginning to worry about what she was about to tell us.

My sister came down with wide eyes as if she was wondering if she had done something wrong, but that wasn't the only thing she smelled different than she used to. "Alright umm I don't know how to tell you girls this but I'm not your real mother," she said.

My face was flushed with surprise as she stated that she is not my biological mother.

"Yes, I know it's an important story, but your father and I wanted to tell you but then he died, and we never came to tell you girls about anything, I kept telling myself that you were my flesh and blood but you just. Your real mother died giving birth to you, she... was your father's, true mate. And as you know it is not possible to have children with anyone except with your mate. Your brothers true father was an abuser, a reckless Alpha dooming his people for his own self worth."

"So, you've been lying to us the whole time, is that why dad died!"

"Yes, her pack discovered you two and they wanted you back because you were the children of an Alpha, but the alpha female, you see. She never wanted to get married so she just took the role of an Alpha, and when you were born, you were next in line but she died when she got Adriana just a few minutes later and your father took you away and then they finally found you. Let's just say they wanted you back but your father didn't want that so he kept you a secret."

"So, who is our biological mother?"

"The sun riders pack's alpha was Linora."

This was the last blow from her, keeping a secret like that is not what I signed up for. Storming out of the room I headed for the lake, I could hear Blake following me. 

Stopping at the lake i felt arms wrap around me.

"It's okay, Sophia; I'm right here and will always be." Blake said

I looked him in the eyes turning around leaning forward and kissed him passionately, bending him down and letting him lie on his back as I kissed him, I felt something hard against my leg and stopped kissing him, he was big that much I can tell you. 

"I-am sorry"

"Don't be Blake, I want you to mark me and then make love to me now and forever."

He flipped us over and while I was on the ground, he kissed me softly but passionately before looking me in the eyes again.

"Are you positive you want me to?"

"No, I don't want anything else."

I flipped us over and he positioned himself and I slowly went down, a moan escapes my lips as I felt him inside of me.

He turned us around again and moved slowly. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he began to move a little faster as he gently kissed my neck.

He continued to move, and I felt a sharp pain in my neck that was quickly replaced by pleasure.

He kissed me on the lips again, and he moved faster and faster, his eyes turning black.

I brought him down to me and bit him on the spot because you have to, he groaned and went faster then I let out a scream of pleasure and soon he followed and collapsed on top of me he pulled out, and then we just stayed on the forest floor in each other's arms and I slowly drifted into the darkness.