Chapter 19:Time for the truth

I awoke early the in my brother's arms, feeling a little sick but assuming it was just nerves."Blake, today is the day to tell everyone."

He mumbled in his sleep and drew the pillow over his head like a three-year-old hiding; it was adorable, but we had to get up regardless!

I stood up on our bed and clutched the blanket; he was in a cacoon, and in one sweep, I yanked the blanket as hard as I could, and he rolled out and landed with a big thump on the floor; I couldn't stop laughing and continued like a crazy woman on drugs.

I felt a pair of hands around my ankles after a while, and before I knew it, I was falling backward, and Blake was on top of me, kissing every part of my body.

I let out a moan, and he lifted his head, looking me in the eyes, and you could tell he was having a good time.

"Blake something is poking me on my leg?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

He jumped to his feet, only to fall backward and land on his butt on the floor, which made me laugh again.

"Oh, you know, it's not that funny."

"You should have seen your face, it was priceless haha!"

After a while, I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Blake grabbed my hand and began kissing me, and my knees buckled. He picked me up bridal style and walked into the bathroom with me, where we took a long bath.

I could hear Blake calling my family through the mind link, and I knew it was time to tell them.

Well, I think my sister already knows, and my mother, but she figured that out on her own, but it was now or never.

We had been sitting in silence, staring at each other, when Austin finally broke the silence."Okay, Blake, why did you call us here?"

"Um, S-Sophia and I have something to tell you."

Everyone looked at me as if I had committed a sin, and whenever the family is summoned, it always had something to do with me, yeah, you know my stories, some of them.

"Hey, jeez, I didn't do anything this time!"

"She did nothing, guys, I'm here to talk about both of us."

Well, that got their attention; all you could hear were gasps, and my mother only smiled, while my sister stared into the distance, not saying anything; I couldn't blame her. "Okay, Sophia is my... my... my m-m-mate." Blake said.

And then all hell broke loose; it's as if my mom predicted it because she just laughed. My sister looked at me, jumped on the couch, and began signing furiously, "I KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A REASON YOU WERE NAKED ON YOUR BED, NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!"

Everyone looked at us in disbelief, and who can blame them?

"Did you mate?"

"Yes, John, we did; do you have any objections?"

"Yes, I do Sophia, you are mated to our brother, what will people think of us? You've already ruined this family's reputation, and you're only going to make it worse!"

I began to cry and ran up to my room; yes, I had made mistakes in the past, but being my brother's mate was not one of them; I already loved him more than a brother, and I truly loved him as a mate.

I heard my mother call me from downstairs, her voice was filled with fear. Going back downstairs after collecting myself I saw Blake holding John by the throat, a few inches from the ground.

"You do not say that to my mate and our sister, you worthless piece of SHIT!"

He threw our brother to the other side of the room screaming - "YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, ASK MOM WHAT IS GOING ON BEFORE YOU JUDGE US AND OUR DECISION TO MATE!" 

He stormed out of the house without looking back. I chased him as fast as I could, and just as I was in the middle of the forest, I felt a sting in my left hind leg. When I looked, I saw it was a dart, and I fell to the ground, surrounded by darkness.