Chapter 20:Please no more!!

"Wake up, Sophia!"

"No, Mom, just ten more minutes. Please?"

"O, if only you were at home right now" I slowly opened my eyes only to reveal a bloody floor and bars, I jumped up naked I didn't care at this point after a while I remembered everything. Where Blake ran out of the house where I followed him the dart and then darkness "W-where am I?? And who are you?"

"My name is Ronald, the chief of persecution for the king, and you, my darling, are in Spain in the royal dungeons."

"You've been unconscious for almost two weeks, and the dart we gave you ensured that we could transport you safely without you waking up, and it also put your wolf to sleep, which she still is." 

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. Does Blake know I'm missing? I've tried to flee before, but I had my reasons. This time, I'm hoping they wouldn't give up on looking for me.

BLAKE'S POV

For the last two weeks, I've been experiencing unbearable pain throughout my body.

 I knew they were hurting her, but I can't find her. 

They even locked me in my room because I kept hurting myself from all the pain. I tried talking to her, but my wolf said her wolf is sleeping, and I can't reach her. 

I just need her. I need her in my arms now, and I will never let go.

SOPHIAS POV

"Please no more please!"

"O sweetheart pleading doesn't work you must know that by now"

I can't see anymore, I'm not sure why, but everything is red. They've been whipping me again and again, but this time with steel knives, slicing my back open, my chest, and sometimes my face, and all they do is laugh at my cries.

At the moment I am in my cell, the only home I've known for the past 3 months. I was lying on the floor when I heard the door open and gunfire, but I was too weak to get up and investigate. I could only see blood through my eyes, a few minutes passed and everything went silent, feeling sparks on my body, I knew it was Blake but I couldn't open my eyes, and a few minutes later I felt cold and only saw darkness creeping in...