Chapter 10: The info

It's been three days since my brother and I last spoke. I'm doing everything I can to stay away from him, but it's becoming increasingly difficult. My wolf is whimpering in my head because she misses him and wants to touch him. Trying to make my life a living nightmare.

"I'll see you're late again, Sophia."

"Sorry, Miss Roberts, I had family issues, I'll head to the office right now." O MY GOSH, I'm turning soft o no, I'm turning SOFT this can't be happening!

"No, this is new. Just go to class and give it to your teacher." 

"Will do, thank you, Miss Roberts."

NOOOOO!!!! What's going on with me? This isn't right!

I've sat through all of my classes so far but haven't listened as much as usual. At least something hasn't changed. We all sat at our usual spot at the top of the break except for Jason. If he comes here again, I will not hesitate to hit him in the jaw again, this time breaking it.

"Well, think of the devil. Jason, what are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here, so leave!"

"Would you mind speaking with me, Sophia?"

"No, you are not permitted to speak; Go sit at the trash can because that is where you belong."

"Fine, be an obstinate little b*tch!"

Oh my Gawd! I jumped to my feet and struck him square in the jaw, causing him to fall backward holding his jaw. "NEVER EVER CALL ME A BITCH!!"

Oh, I've returned baby!!

Everyone avoided me for the rest of the day after that.

I went to the local library after school.

It has everything, including books about mythical creatures.

My life would be much easier if people knew we existed, and none of us would have to hide in the shadows.

I walked down the W section in search of the book about us."Aaaaaaaaahhhh Werewolves!"

Nobody believed the book, which contained everything, including the names of the most powerful wolves.

»»»»» In the book «««««*Sibling Mates................. P769

The most elusive of mates.This only happens once every hundred years when the strongest of all the alphas gets a sibling mate. It is said that the male grows stronger as a result of the sibling mate bond and that he can overtake anything he wants, including the position of the king if he so desires "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH."Ahhhh. This appears to be intriguing

"ALEXANDER BOULIQUE'S THE 3rd"

In 1613, Alpha Alexander Boulique the 3rd took a sibling as a mate. He had all the power, but he wanted more. He challenged the king to fight for dominance. He prepared all of his best fighters in case the king's men intruded. 

June 16th, 1634, Alexander challenged the king to fight for the throne. It turned out that the king also has a sibling as a mate, which he concealed from the world to make people believe he is weak and easily defeated. 

On this day, Alexander died along with his mate by the king's hand.

The kings mate and sister showed her face for the first time in 300 years since she turned 16. The king enacted a law that states that every hundred years, any alpha and his sibling mate will be killed by any means necessary to prevent them from taking over the kingdom.