Chapter 18: Ain't that a shock

The King has been gone for more then a week or so.

Blake was even busier in his office with stupid boring alpha stuff, so I was alone, bored, and crying in our room.

I don't usually cry, but my life is about to change. Blake considered declaring war on the king for attempting to kill us and our love.

I was looking out the window when my door flew open, revealing my mother. At first, she appeared happy, but that quickly changed when she saw me and my bloodshot eyes.

"O Sophia sweety, everything is going to be fine."

"How do you know your love wasn't doomed like mine and Blake's? I wanted a normal life, but now that the king knows about us... m-m-mommy, I'm scared."

My voice came out croaked, and even a frog would think I was insane.

Yeah, I'm scared, and I say strange things that don't even make sense most of the time... MOST!

"Hey hey, nothing can break your love, not even that arrogant son of a baby baboon behind, the sorry excuse of a man."

I just started laughing at my mom because she's even weirder than me, so that explains a lot.

I had been laughing on the floor with my mother for about 10 minutes when Blake stormed in and just gave us that weird smirk, you could see in his eyes that he was wondering what the hell was going on. 

I tried to stand up but my laughter just wouldn't let me ,I think I even got a 6 pack just from all the crazy laughter. "Sophia, Mom does anybody want to tell me why you are laughing that it sounded like you were crying in here?"

"O honey, you don't want me to say it again because it will just hurt my stomach even more. I'll leave you alone so she can tell you haha goodbye sweety."

"Could you please explain, Sophia?"

"Mom just said that he is a son of baboons behind a sorry excuse for a man," I said, still trying to control my laughter. 

"Hey maybe mom is right, his face does look like baboons behind and let's just say a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

And so the laughter began all over again before I burst out crying once more.

Blake came over to me whispering soothing words into my ear, instantly I calmed down looked up into his eyes and kissed him with so much passion.

We were lying in my bed, my head on his chest, and I traced my fingers along his 8 pack. Don't worry, we were covered up.

My door suddenly flew open, revealing a very green Adriana.

She screamed and quickly exited my room. I looked at Blake, who had a blank expression on his face, but then I spoke.

"I think it might be time to tell them." 

"Y-yeah". 

O goodness here we go, I wonder what my other brothers would think seeing as my sister already knows? Please, dear Lord, assist me right now.