Chapter 21:You have got to be shitting me!!

BLAKES POV

She's been in a coma for over two weeks now; she's started to heal, but slowly, and get this, she's pregnant!! 

Almost 4 months, but there was no bump, probably because she was barely fed, she would moan in pain and occasionally a single tear would escape from her eyes, I just wonder what she was dreaming about.

I captured the king but spared his mate. 

When we got in there, she was locked in a room with silver doors, but what shocked me the most was when we got into the room it looked even worse than the dungeon, the poor girl or woman had bruises all over her body. She was even tied by her ankle against the bedframe, he tortured her and he didn't even care.

The king did not give up easily; he even shot me in the leg, and if my pack members hadn't jumped on him, I wouldn't be here today. I also spared him, and I know his mate is torturing him, so my mate will have the honor of killing him.

SOPHIAS POV

I found myself in a beautiful place where it felt like I was walking on golden clouds, well, white with a gold silver lining, but for some reason, I couldn't pass through the big metal gate.

I heard a man's voice that sounded exactly like my father's.

'O my dearest Sophia, you will pass through that gate one day when you are ready, but you can't right now because you have another purpose somewhere else.'

"Daddy is that you?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

'All your questions will be answered, my sweetheart, but for the time being, you must return home to Blake and your unborn child.'

"I-i-i have a baby?"

'Yes, and she is feisty but full of love, just like you.' 

"Dad, could you please tell me something?" 

'Yes dear, I know, but come with me and I will answer your questions.'

I followed him through a set of glass doors to what appeared to be a hospital, where I lying on a bed.

I was extremely thin, but there was a small bump on my stomach.

"How long have I—"

When I looked over to the side of the bed, someone was holding my hand and staring at me; it was Blake, and a tear rolled down his cheek.

I didn't want to think about the pain he was in right now. 

"Dad, I need to go back." 

'I know, baby girl, you can go, but remember that I will always look over you and protect you.'