Chapter 7:You have got to be kidding me!

I awoke feeling like someone had hit me on the head with a sledgehammer. I stood up on all fours and changed into my wolf.

I looked down at my paws and saw that they were white.

I quickly went to the lake to look at my reflection.

It took me 2 minutes to get to the lake where it would have taken me 10. I was fast. Looking down at myself in the water, what I saw scared me deeply. 

Blood red eyes where staring back at me. They were no longer there light green color.

I finally saw my wolf for the first time covered in pure white fur, almost shinning in the sun light. While looking at myself, a rustling came from the bushes with a snapping me out of my trance. 

"Sophia, is that you?"

I recognized that voice as my sister speaking to me in my mind. I've heard that you can communicate telepathically with your pack, but i have never experienced this before. "Adriana, you look-"

As I said this, she dashed to the lake to examine herself; she was a pure black wolf with white eyes; it's strange to think that in human form, we look alike, but in wolf form, we are complete opposites.

We returned to the pack house, where I began to smell the most intoxicating scent. It was powerful. It smelt like the woods and rain. A voice kept saying mate in my mind, and that's when I knew my wolf was talking to me. I let her take over the search for our mate.

As we approached the pack house, my wolf relinquished control.

There were a lot of people there, anyone could be my mate.

I went inside, following the flutter of my heart. I opened the door to the living room catching the back of someone's head as he slowly turned around.

The fates have most definitely screwed up this one.