Chapter 8:Ooh hel no!!

BLAKES POV: 

I was sitting in the living room when I noticed an intoxicating scent that smelled like strawberries and honey. My wolf, agitated beyond my control, he said mate over and over in my head as I turned around, staring at the most beautiful green eyes. Unfortunately, these eyes seemed off, staring at me madly, disgusted.

What have I done for my mate to stare at me with such disgust?

Thoughts raced through my mind as I started looking more deeply at my mate. She almost seemed so . . . familiar to me.

She stepped back from me, making me growl with disapproval as she backed away. I could finally see who it was, and the understanding I felt for those feelings all made sense.

SOPHIA'S POV:

I didn't want it to come to this, so I ran up to my room as quickly as possible, muttering in my head, 'NO... It can't be him, it just can't.' A few seconds later, my door opened, and I stared into those beautiful dark brown eyes, lost as if we were the only ones on this planet.

"MINE" It escaped his mouth with ease and he began walking toward me, I slowly stepped back every time he got closer to me, growling at me as he pushed me against the wall. His once-before dark brown eyes turned a glowing yellow with a little black in them then I knew his wolf took over. 

'Sophia can I borrow you-'

When my sister entered the room and saw my eldest brother Blake holding me against the wall, his eyes returned to their normal color and he backed away from me instantly, and with that, I ran out of my room and into the forest, transforming into my wolf, I didn't care if I shredded all of my clothes, I just needed some time and some space, so I ran to the lake and shifted back, collapsing on my knees and crying.

WHY MY BROTHER!

I knew that yelling into the distance wouldn't get me anywhere, but it was the only way to let off some steam for the time being...

»»»»»2 HOURS LATER«««««

Here I was lying on the forest floor, replaying to what had happened back in my room what was I supposed to do? 

My brother, can't be my mate. He just can't. I always wanted a mate as badass as me and who didn't care about the world or the rules, who would set a car on fire for me. 

But no, I had to get the stupid brother, the Alpha.

The one that always follows the rules. A few seconds passed when I heard a noise in the trees, and out came a pitch black wolf with glowing yellow eyes. It was my brother. 

I can't face him right now. I slowly crept backward, only to hit a tree with my face when I turned around.

"Stupid tree."

"Can we please talk?"

"I have nothing to say. I think we have to stay away from each other." 

I could see hurt in his eyes, but it got replaced by anger in a split second. 

"We need to talk, we are MATES, and we have to figure this out whether you like it or not." 

"I am not and will never be your mate; I would rather die and go to hell than be your stupid mate! That's how it works: you're my brother and nothing else!"

I slowly stood up and began walking home; I needed to end this, but how?