Chapter 24:No not you please!

The nightmares never stopped I kept seeing his face in every single one of my dreams, and I just didn't know what to do anymore. I'm afraid of going to sleep, but I had to for my baby she was due in 2 months and I knew from my lack of sleep she would suffer. I was just too afraid it was 12:09am and I was sitting up straight in my bed looking at Blakes sleeping beside me, I couldn't sleep yet.

The window flew open after a few minutes, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Blake was still sleeping, so I got up and walked over to the window, but just as I was about to shut it, I was met by two glowing red eyes.

The only thing that came to mind was, oh my gosh, he came for my.

I tried to run, but he grabbed my arms. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Blake awoke, but I was half out the window and was swept away just as Blake jumped out the window and shifted into his beautiful black wolf.

 We were too far away and then I just passed out soon after that. 

It was cold the floor was hard my arms were behind my back and I was blindfolded, my heart began to race as I realised I was going to be tortured again by a maniac and I could do anything, if I shifted, my baby would get hurt if I stayed like this, then I had no chance of excaping.

I've been here for two days, I'm starving, my poor baby is suffering again, and my wolf is sleeping. I don't want her to see my pain, I don't want her to be concerned about me or our baby, and I know it will be even more difficult for her.

For the past two days, I've been raped, burned, and hit with sticks, fists, and whatever else you can think of, but it wasn't the same person every time.

When I heard the door open, I could smell the forest and hear the animals, but my eyes remained closed.

I had no clothes because they were ripped off of me the first day I arrived, and every time I hear the king, I know he looks at me but then he just laughs at my cries and pleas.

This was my second kidnapping, but it wasn't as bad as the first, but I think I'm giving up this time. I don't want to feel this pain anymore, and I don't want to live.

My life has changed, and I'm afraid Blake won't be able to find me because I knew they'd found a better place to hide me this time, one where no one could hear my screams.

I believe it's the first month or so for my wolf, and she's... I think she's sleeping I don't know anymore the torture is still the same but I got used to the pain but they started putting silver into my bloodstream for no reason I know of but now I only have one rapist he's very strong but every time he comes in someone blindfolds me I only saw one face of a girl but she's mute at least I think she is... every time she blindfolds my eyes I can see sadness and fear in her eyes.