Chapter 23:Being pregnant sucks!

Being pregnant sucks! I'm fat... I'm grumpy...I'm a crazy lady... Did I mention I was fat?

To top it all off, I keep yelling at Blake for no reason other than stupid hormones!

"BLAKE!! I'M STARVING!!"

"Ugh!! Just wait a minute!"

"I WANT ASPARAGUS AND NASHOS IN MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!"

"Eewwww!!!"

"DON'T JUDGE ME. IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I will be right back with your strange food cravings."

See what I mean, I even eat disgusting food combinations, but I like it.

I'm 6 months along now, the queen got her baby boy. The next king is adorable, he has golden hair and beautiful golden yellow eyes. where he got that from we have no idea at all, but he's cute. They are living with us at the moment, the queen said she didn't want to go back to that hell hole.

"How are you feeling, Sophia?"

"Hello, Arra-Bella."

"Haha, I remember that I used to have the strangest cravings when I was younger and pregnant 

with my first."

"At least you don't have the need to eat all the funny combinations anymore."

"Haha, hello, Blake, well I'll leave you two to it then bye guys!"

"Thank you so much, I've been starving!! What took you so long????"

"I had to go to the store to get half of this shit for you."

"Hey, no whining, just give me the cookies, and no one gets hurt!"

"O yeah ?? Let's see how hard you try to get them."

Blake was such a jerk; he ate three of my twenty-five cookies. I was furious at him; how dare he eat my cookies!!

At the very least, he didn't eat any of my other delectable treats. "Blake, I'm hungry!!"

"Are you kidding me? You just ate 45 minutes ago and there isn't even a crumb on the plate!"

"I'm feeding two, don't judge me. Now, where is my dinner mister!!"

"Stupid pregnancy hormones." I couldn't help but laugh at his mumbling; it was his fault, so he'll just have to put up with it; I just need to eat because I'm hungry!

Well, I can guess what you were wondering about the king, well, he escaped about a month ago we still don't know how but we have lost all traces of him I'm just scared that he will go after his mate and baby. It scares me to know that he was still out there.

I was playing with my daughter in a meadow when everything went dark. I held her close to me, trying to protect her, but she just vanished into the moonlight. I watched in the distance as a man began to appear, at first I couldn't see, but then he began to laugh that menacing laugh of his, it was the king. He held me by my throat laughing hysterically saying. 'I will come for you my sweetheart, you just wait,' as he let go of my throat and vanished.

Trying to get my bearings, lifting my head up to an awful stench, it smelt like . . . blood I ran downstairs as I looked at the pool of blood at my feet, I saw the bodies stacked up onto one another in the corner, Blake was on top with his eyes cut out I screamed for help, but my voice was gone as I turned around I saw the same words written on the wall ' I will come for you my sweetheart, just you wait.' 

I jumped up out of bed my breath hitched in my throat as I awoke now or was I still dreaming??

I looked around the room and saw nothing unusual. I looked to my right and saw Blake sighing in relief as I forced him to lie on his back.

When I saw his throat was cut, I screamed for my life, and that's when the figure appeared in the shadows, looking at me and laughing before disappearing.

"WAKE UP SOPHIA! WAKE UP! PLEASE GET UP!"

I jumped up only to see Blake with tears in his eyes, and I was also crying because I had three dreams about him killing everyone I loved!

"I'm so sorry, Blake!"

I clung to his shirt for dear life because I didn't know what else to do. It was the first time I had a dream within a dream, and I knew it was a warning for me and my new family.

I placed my hand on my stomach because I needed to protect my family, especially my baby!