Chapter 9:I need a plan and quick

As I felt the sun's rays on my body, I slowly stood up from my bed. Today was the day I was going to figure everything out. I quickly took a shower and put on my clothes.

As I walked into the kitchen, I felt eyes following my every move. When I turned around, I saw my brother there, and I jumped up in surprise, hitting my head against the cabinet while trying to get a bowl. "Crap, you scared me," I said.

He let out a small chuckle before his facial expression changed. He looked at me with love but also confusion staring back at me.

"Sophia, we need to figure something out. We need answers, this isn't right. My wolf keeps trying to get control and claim you as his own. I can't keep him in control anymore, we need answers fast."

"I know I'm going to try and get some information about this whole sibling mate thing because this, is just messed up!"

I quickly walked away before something got out of hand.

"Where were you last night, Sophia?" My mother asked.

"Out, why do you care?"

"Because you are my daughter, and I was concerned for you."

"Well, I'm fine; I don't need a babysitter when I go out."

My mother stared at me with a sad expression. I couldn't care less. All I had to do was wrap my head around everything.