Chapter 12:I love him but I shouldn't should I?

I awoke unusually happy tangled in my brother's arms. Yes, it's not right, but I feel safe, loved, and who knows what else.

I tried to get up, but he drew me closer to him sniffing my hair.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty. " I said sleepily.

He gave me a strange look, but that's just who I am. "Sleeping beauty, you could have used husky manly man instead?"

"No, you slept in my bed last night, so I'm not going to call you sexy anytime soon."

My door flew open to reveal my one and only sister. I saw Blake dropping to the floor and crawling under the bed. I couldn't blame him, I didn't want anyone finding out about us being mates any time soon.

"Sophia I need to borrow something sexy from you. I think I may have found my mate!!" My sister signed

"Is that true? That's fantastic; take whatever you need."

"You're behaving strangely, but I'm not going to question you about it any time soon!!!" she said

She quickly took what she desired, she exited, and I leaned on the side of my bed to look under my bed for my brother, who said, "Ummm can you help me, I'm... stuck."

I started laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and I fell off my bed still laughing. "Alright very funny now can you please help me?"

"NOT UNTIL I TAKE A PICTURE, THIS IS A MOMENT I WANT TO REMEMBER FOREVER!"

"It's too late."

I took the photo just as he picked up my bed by the back and it tipped over in my room. He began walking towards me in this sexy way that made my legs go numb. Before I could react, his hands were on my waist, and he drew me closer to him, and the next thing I knew, his eyes turned a glowing yellow.

"Can you please let go of me, B-Blake?"

He closed his eyes for a split second, then opened them again, and his eyes were back to normal. He quickly let go of me and stormed out of my room. A few seconds later, I heard a howl from outside, and I realized it was him. He looked up at me and ran as fast as he could into the woods.

I turned around and saw my sister standing in my doorframe, staring at me with shocked eyes. I knew I couldn't hide it from her any longer, so I told her everything. She just kept looking at me with that 'are you joking' expression on her face, and the next words just came out of my mouth without control, 

"I think I love him, but not as a brother, but as something more."

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just said that.