CHAPTER I

"Damn it, where is my bag?" I yelled while stomping in my room.

"Stop it, Brooke, don't create a mess." My younger sister Allison scolded me as she entered in our room.

"Will you tell me where my dearest bag is because I don't want to juggle all the books in my two hands?" I stated as she sighed loudly,

"Downstairs." She replied and entered in our walk in closet to get ready for school.

"Thanks." I laughed sheepishly and ran downstairs where I saw Ryan and Max sitting on dining table.

"Good morning." Ryan said happily. I grumbled back in reply.

"Good morning." I heard my sister's oh so cheerful voice behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"Morning, Ally." Max said smiling.

Ok, let me introduce. My name is Brooklyn but I go by the name, Brooke. I'm a very sarcastic and feisty person unlike my little sister Allison who is very shy and sweet and polite and all that I can never be. She is one year younger which doesn't change anything because we are in same grade. No not because I'm dumb but because she is in all advanced classes and way too smart for her own age. So basically we are like twins who born with a year difference. Does it ring? No? Great, not that I care. So we moved here with Ryan and Max a month ago and let me clear one thing that they are gay. Damn! It's annoying but my sweet sister loves them both dearly as they are our guardians. I mean they are great and loving unlike the last family who were hell bent on kicking us out. But I am not really comfortable around them though I get along with Ryan. Max is more like Allie's type who loves to talk about deep thoughts. They both are 25 and high school sweethearts. Cliché! I know.

    Coming back to me, I'm 17 where Ally is 16. As we are new, we are enrolled in a school nearby which is not near at all. It's our first day and I think I'm ready to kick some asses again.

"Don't you wanna eat breakfast?" Allie asked and I shook my head.

"Let's go, we will be late." I took her hand and dragged her out of house while waving goodbye to Ryan and Max who were shaking their heads in amusements. She smoothed her frock and walked beside me. Yes, there is one more difference between us, she loves dresses and I'm more of like jeans and tops. In next few minutes, we were in front of a school. It was bigger than I expected.

Students were talking in a group and all. It wasn't new for us as after every six months our foster family would kick us out and we moved to different house. I never really cared except for Allie. She always hated the idea of being new as it draws lot of attention. At that moment, also she was nervous like hell. We entered in hallway and everyone turned towards us. 'Ugh oh! Maybe they are not familiar with the concept of new students.' I tugged on Allie's arm as we walked in main office to collect our schedule. I had already bribed the lady sitting there with my charms to make our schedules same. I always did that as I knew Allison Davis was vulnerable without her sister.

"Brooke and Allison Davis." I told her and she handed us our schedules and other material like our locker number and other things. We thanked her and made our way to lockers. Hallway was packed with students and it took five minutes to find her locker. Luckily we both had adjacent lockers. I was about to go there when a sexy voice interrupted me,

"Well, I would be more careful if I was you before opening that locker." He stated and walked away.

Before I could say anything or even look at him, Allie opened the locker and a large frog jumped out of there. She screamed bloody murder and hugged me tightly. I heard hoots of laughter around us as people were surrounded us and laughing their asses off. Blood boiled in my body as I glared at them. That's when I saw that boy in the center with another boy who was laughing too.