CHAPTER XIII

CHAPTER XIII

Nathan's P.O.V

I was acting like a possessive alpha male. But I just couldn't help it when somebody would eye her like she was a toy. It never happened before but with Allie, I just wanted to protect her from everything. When Drake asked for her, I literally wanted to punch him in the face but Allie calmed me down. She was the reason why my soft, gentle side came out and she was also the reason why my beast wanted to come out and rip everyone apart who would even look at her. Fictional but feelings were hard. I just wanted everything to be okay between us.

School time was fucking boring but somehow we survived. After school coach made us work hard like fucking beggars. I was dying to see her. Actually we were meeting for our tutoring sessions but it was just a reason to stay with her. I liked her a lot. After practice was over, I ran to locker room and took a bath hurriedly. I was about to get out of there when Roy called me. I was agitated knowing Allie was waiting for me in parking lot.

"What?" I asked him urgently.

"Are you in hurry?"

"Kind of!"

"Your mother?" he asked as she was the only person I would always run for after practice but now the reason was different.

"Ummm... No, it's Allie." I said and he raised his eyebrow. He also took his bag and walked beside me towards parking lot.

"Are you serious?"

"What do you mean?"

"I have never seen you like this before. I mean first I thought you were just playing with her as a revenge for those pranks but now it seems you are really........"

"Yeah! I don't know really but I like her."

"Whoa! That's big for you but the girl is good for you."

"Why do you say that?"

"She is perfect opposite of you. You are an asshole while she is shy and cute. I like her." he shrugged and I glared at him. He laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to make a move."

"The hell you will." I smirked and looked ahead to see Allie sitting under a tree, listening to songs.

"Okay, see you later. Have fun." Roy winked at me and I just shoved him away.

I ran towards Allie and stood in front of her.

"Hey!" she noticed me immediately and pulled out her earphones.

I gave her my hand as she took it and stood up.

"Hi" she smiled. I leaned forward and pecked her lips softly. A small blush spread across her cheeks which made me chuckle.

"Let's go to my place." I pulled her towards my car and we drove to my home.

On the way, I just held her hand and she was talking about nearly everything which was really rare. But it showed me that she trusted me so I was happy.

As we reached home, I intertwined our hands.

"What will Janet or your dad say?" she looked at me worriedly.

"They will be happy. You are the first I'm taking home as my girl." I winked at her and she smiled shyly at me.

"Don't worry, Allie, mom already loves you and dad is too cool so just relax." I kissed her temple. She gave a small nod. I entered inside and suddenly mom came,
"Oh Nathan, look who is here." She exclaimed and then she stepped back. My breath hitched as I looked ahead.