CHAPTER VI

CHAPTER VI

BROOKE'S P.O.V

Friday came and when we entered the school premises it felt like something really changed. Allie looked little comfortable which was the very first time in all these days. We both went to our lockers to take our books. Suddenly there was commotion in hallways as every girl tried to look in their mirrors to make sure they looked good. Knowing who entered, I rolled my eyes as Allie tried to hide her giggle. She always found it funny when girls were ogling over some boys who didn't have slightest idea that the girls even existed. We continued our thing. Allie was checking her bag for third time since this morning and I was sure she would do the same once we entered the class to make sure she hasn't forgotten any book or her homework.

"Hey Al, Hey Brooke!" Caleb piped in and slung his arms around Allie's shoulder.

"Hey Caleb." Allie smiled which made me smile too. Caleb was the first guy she was so comfortable with.

"Hey." I smiled and he pulled me in a hug.

"Dude, you are a pig." I laughed and shoved him away.

"Aww, you wound me, Davis. You are officially my least favorite person." He dramatically brought his hand to his heart and faked sadness. Allie chuckled at his cheesiness.

"Hey Brooke..." I heard Nathan's voice and I whirled around to find him smirking at me. "Hey Allison." He said smiling, really smiling and went ahead.

"Hey guys." Now it was Asher who didn't leave instantly. I narrowed my eyes at him and he kissed my cheek, "Good morning, babe." He said and went behind Nathan. Saying I was shocked would be an understatement. Half of the population in hallway had their mouths open which included mine too. Allie's eyes were wide but there was small hint of smile on her lips.

"Whoa!" before Caleb could say anything, I put my hand in front of him indicating to stop.

"Don't complete that sentence. I'm going to strangle him." I declared and that was the time, Allie and Caleb lost it and burst into laugh.

"You guys, Ughhhh...." I stomped my feet like an immature five year old and went towards class. Janet was already there as she greeted me with a small smile.
"Good morning." I murmured and sat in my normal seat. Soon Allie followed and sat beside me.
"I hate you." I mumbled under my breath but she heard it anyway.

"I won't tell anyone and I'm sorry that I laughed but Asher had funny expressions when he kissed you." She said and I decide to ignore it. It was our second week and we both were kissed by the most popular guys in school. I turned my attention to others and heard some girls whispering,
'What do they have that we don't?'

'Exactly, they are not even pretty.'

'I mean I know Nate is just playing with her but what happened to Asher?'

'Those girls are ugly. Have you seen their clothes and they don't even own a car?'

'Yeah! They walk to school, that's so tacky.'

'I already hated her when she played prank on my boys.'

'I think, Ash is also playing you know to teach her lesson.'

'Yes, that's possible because Ash won't go for some bitch.'

That made my blood boil and I turned to glare at them. Their eyes widened when they saw me and turned their attention to their fake nails. Bitches! I started counting numbers from one to hundred to subside my anger. Janet looked up from her laptop and everyone turned towards her.

"So do you guys want a free period? It's Friday and I don't want to ruin your party moods with some math questions." She chuckled and everyone cheered happily. Now I knew why she was everyone's favorite.