CHAPTER XV

CHAPTER XV

BROOKE'S P.O.V

When ride was over we came to our previous place.

"Where is Allie?" Nathan's eyebrows were furrowed.

"Don't know. She was here." I looked around for Allie. Then I saw her near a shop staring at the ground like she was in deep thought. I went to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She literally jumped and looked terrified.

"Allie, you okay?" I asked and she nodded. But she looked pale like she saw some ghost.

"What happened?"

"N... Nothing..." she brushed my question.

"Are you sure?"

And she nodded again. I knew something was wrong but I didn't push her. Nathan came followed by everyone,
"Where were you? You okay?' he asked and Allie gave him a small smile while nodding her head.

"Great. Let's go for another ride and this time no excuse." Roy told Allie. We all went to another game. It was freaking basketball and prize was stuffed animals. Cliché! I know.

"Oh! Do you remember Nathan when you gave me a kitten last time we were here?" that screechy voice came from behind us and Asher and Derek groaned not even trying to hide their annoyance. We turned to Hailey who was smiling sweetly at him.

"Please do it again. I want another one." She said giving him puppy eyes.

"Me too. I want that cute puppy. Please Asher?" Lacey said.

Yeah! Off course he would give you a dog because you are his favorite bitch!

Asher chuckled beside me and Nathan burst into laughter.

"Did I say it aloud?" I asked wide eyed and Allie gave a nod while trying to hide her smile.

"You who..."

"Don't even dare, Lacey." Roy threatened and she closed and opened her mouth like a fish.

"You are my brother! How could you?" she yelled at him.

Brother? That was new. I looked at Allie who looked confused too.

"I don't care. So leave us." He turned towards shop and took the ball.

"What do you want Brooke?" he asked me and I clapped my hands smiling gleefully.

"That squirrel." I told him and everyone chuckled. Foot stomping was heard as Lacey and Gina left.

"Nate, come on for the sake of old days!" the queenbee said smiling evilly. Nathan sighed as he looked at Allie. She shrugged.

"Is it okay?" he asked her and she nodded. Nathan kissed her forehead and walked to take another ball.

"I'll play for you Allie." Asher jumped ahead and walked to Allie linking arms with her. She giggled and nodded. It didn't take lot of efforts for Nathan and Roy to win while Ash was struggling. After few attempts the owner told him that he can't do it. He pouted and looked at Allie sadly.

She gave out a small laugh and linked their hands,
"It's okay. We'll find something else which you are good at." She told him.

Asher nodded like a 5 year old child.

"I'm hungry." I declared and walked towards food stalls. Soon we all piled up in front of a pizza and burger stall and ordered. Suddenly Ash and Allie started talking like they knew each other from so long. Nathan and I shared a look followed by a shrug and we fell into a normal conversation.