CHAPTER VIII

CHAPTER VIII

When the car stopped we both were really nervous. What would Janet think about us for crashing their dinner?

"Don't worry. She is the one who invited you guys." Ash said.

"Did I say it aloud?" I asked embarrassed and Allie nodded.
They took us inside as Ahs yelled,
"Mom we are home."

"Coming." Janet's voice rang through the house and she came outside while wiping her hands on the cloth. Nathan and Asher went to kiss her on her cheek.

"Hey mum."

"Hello girls, it's so nice that you could join us." She smiled warmly at us.

"We don't want to intervene really." I said and they rolled their eyes.

"Nonsense, come on go get fresh. Troy will be here. And you both are looking really cute." She smiled and we thanked her shyly. We went to get fresh. After 5 minutes, we came and sat on the dining chairs.

"Hey boys, hey Ginny." An unknown voice was there and we turned to look at the source of the sound. It was their dad. He went to Janet and kissed her on her lips. She returned it with the same passion.

"Mom, Dad." Both boys groaned and they pulled away. His dad turned towards and looked little puzzled.

"They are our friends. Brook and Alison." Asher explained.

"Did you forget 'Girl'?" his dad asked and we shared a look of confusion. Janet let out few giggles and smacked her husband on his shoulder. He chuckled too. That's when it hit me and I turned little red. He meant, 'girlfriends.' Asher just shrugged and took sit across us.
"Dad, come on." Nathan groaned and sat beside Asher.

"Well hello, girls, it's my pleasure meeting you." He said smiling at us. His hand was wrapped around Janet as she was smiling at him. It was adorable.

"Same here, Mr. Bolton." I answered and Nathan snorted loudly.

"Please, call me Troy." He told us and we nodded he took a seat at the head of the table and I looked at Allie. She looked paled and little uncomfortable. I knew new places were always her least favorite parts. I tapped her shoulder and she turned to me. I asked her what happened but she just shook her head. We had dinner and it was really delicious.

"Brooke, you should call your parents and let them know you are staying here." Troy said and I shook my head vigorously.

"We need to go home." I said.

"Don't be stupid, give me the number, I'll talk to them." Janet said. After few unsuccessful attempts, I reluctantly gave her Max's number. She called him and took his permission. I don't know how Max said yes to her. But we were about to spend a night at Twins' house. Janet gave us a room which was beside Asher's and twins were happy to see that. I knew they had something in their mind. Janet gave us long shirts to change. I was standing outside the door talking to Asher about our previous conversation when Allie came out to find me.

"You look cute in that." Ash whistled and Nathan smacked him on his head. We all were in passage way of first floor. Nathan looked at Allie and smiled but it wasn't just friendly.
"Are you seriously wearing that pajama short?" Allie giggled and we all burst into laughter seeing Nathan's Dragon pajama. Nathan pouted adorably but we couldn't stop laughing. He playfully glared at Allie and took few steps towards her. Her eyes went wide as she ran back into room.

Nathan followed her after few minutes, he grabbed her and threw her on the bed and started tickling her. Allie was ticklish and it was horrible. Her laugh was turned into giggles as she tried to wiggle away from Nathan's grip.