CHPATER X

CHAPTER X

“So give me the details. Who did say sorry first?” Allie looked over excited as she gushed over our conversation.

“Allie I told you we both apologized at the same time.” I stated, slumping my shoulders and falling on my bed.

“That’s not even happening.” Allie huffed giving me a pout.

“What? What did you want to hear?”

“Nothing, go to sleep.” With saying this she took covers over her head and went to sleep. A small sigh left my mouth but thoughts of Asher were feeling like they were carved in my mind. The way we made up and then those conversations where I almost told him our story was making me feel those unknown emotions. I closed my eyes trying to get rid of those hazel blue eyes but it was almost impossible. Suddenly my phone lit up and I reached for it.

Hey I can’t sleep. Are you awake? –Ash

A ghost of a smile spread over my lips and I fumbled through keys to type a reply. But suddenly Allie’s voice startled me, “Don’t just stare at it and reply or he is going to think that you are sleeping.”  Her tone was teasing.

“Shut up!” I scowled at her and hid under the covers.

Same here. –Brooke

What are you doing right now?-Ash

His question surprised me and I furrowed my brows in confusion.
Talking with you? - Brooke

Stupid! Get ready. I’m coming to pick you up.-Ash

What? Are you stupid? There is no way Max will let me go.-Brooke

I was shocked with whatever he said. He was an idiot for even thinking about it.

Just do as I say. I will take care of other things.-Ash

I gasped a little and again small moment caught my ear. Allie was looking at me with a full blown smile on her lips. I quirked my brow at her.

“Go, I will cover for you.” She said and my eyes widened.

“Allie?”

“GO. He is coming. He will be here in five minutes. Take that jacket and climb down that tree.” She pushed me towards window.
“But…”

She gave me a look but I was confused if I should go or not.
“What are you thinking about?” She asked me gently.

“Allie, I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to trust that guy but everything is working against it.”
“Listen to your heart.” She stated simply and I stayed silent for few minutes and then nodded.

“Will you cover?” I asked her and she ran towards me hugging me tightly.

“Yes!” she laughed like a mad man which made me laugh too.
I took my jacket and waited for few minutes. In next few moments, we heard a car and being brave, I climbed down the tree that was exactly beside our window. I jumped down and looked up towards Allie who was still grinning at me.

“Take care and enjoy. And come home soon, we have school tomorrow.” She said in hush voice and I nodded, smiling ear to ear. She waved me goodbye and went inside.

I turned to road looking around if anybody was spying on me. A car was standing on the other side of road. I ran towards it and Ash opened the door.

“Hey!” I said breathlessly.

“Hey.” He smiled and started the car.

“Where are we going?” I asked him curiously but he just shook his head. Huffing, I watched out of the window. After half an hour, he pulled the car outside a small café and we got down.