CHAPTER XXV

CHAPTER XXV

BROOKE'S P.O.V

We were sitting in a living room. Caleb came with a bag of popcorns and plopped down beside Nate. Nate looked like he wanted to kill someone or more specifically himself. He wasn't even in a mood to talk to anyone. He wasn't ready to leave Allie alone. After lots of pleading, he agreed and came downstairs with us.

"So are you guys......" Caleb trailed off looking at me and Asher.

I nodded and a small smile broke on Caleb's face.

"I always knew you would end up together." He chuckled.

Ash smiled down at me, pulling me closer. I snuggled up in his chest. Suddenly a door of bedroom opened and we all saw Allie coming out of the room rubbing her eyes with her fist.

Her eyes widened when she saw us all and then her eyes stayed on Nate who was looking at her with so much hurt.

She took a step back but being a clumsy girl she was, she tripped over her feet and fell on her butt. In flash of seconds, Nate was by her side pulling her closer to his chest. First she didn't react but when she saw Nate's crestfallen face she hugged him back.

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled in her hair.

"Let's go out." Ash whispered, taking my hand walking out the door. Caleb followed too.

"They will be okay?" I asked.

Asher chuckled and nodded.

"Of course they will be. I don't understand how they can even fight. I mean they fought. Can you believe it?"

"Exactly!" Caleb added, "When she told me that they had fight, I was like 'are you sure it was Nathan?'"

We laughed at that.

"They will be okay in no time." He said. We talked about school.

After some time, main door opened. Nathan and Allie came out. Allie was snuggled up in Nate's chest and it looked like they would never let go each other. A small smile graced my lips. They were so cute.

"We are going home." Nate spoke.

"Okay then let's go." Ash took my hand and we walked to his car.

"Bye Caleb." Allie spoke softly. Caleb shook his head waving us off, a small smile on his face.

"We are going home. Allie is going with me." Nate announced.
"Sometimes I love the fact that you have a sister and she is dating my brother. It has so many perks." Ash laughed.

"Shut up."

"Yeah! First night when we confessed our feelings and we are spending it together. We can have so much fun." He wiggled his eyebrows, "There will be so many firsts, on our first night."

"Shut up and drive." I smacked his hand blushing dark red.

On the way to Bolton's mansion, I informed Max and surprisingly he agreed. I think it was because he became good friends with Troy and Janet. That dinner did something good for all of us.

In twenty minutes we were in their home. Allie and Nate made their way straight to Nathan's room. Ash nudged me smiling evilly,

"There was so much sexual tension between those two."

I smacked his hand shaking my head, "You are delusional."

"I'm not."

"And I'm hungry." I deadpanned.