25

( TAKE CARE )

       Guy is on a ladder adjusting decorations. "On the table, next to the nametags." He says.

      "Guy." Becky says.

      "Why don't you take a seat?" Guy waves a bottle, but Becky shakes her head. "Tough day? Okay. We can cut right to it if you like." He takes out a vial of elixir and slides it across the table. Becky reaches for it, but Guy closes his hand around it. "Ah. Let's talk price."

      "What?" Becky asks.

       "Well, we're a little past the freebie stage, don't you think?" Guy asks.

       "But I thought we were besties." Becky says.

       "Ohh, honey. That is so depressingly "Becky." I mean, it's—you're so pathetic, it actually loops back around again to cute."

       "Okay. You want me to pay, fine. Do you accept personal checks?" Asks Becky.

       "No. But I will take your soul." Guy's eyes turn red.

       "You're a crossroads demon."

       Guy's eyes change back to normal. "Bingo, bango! I love reunions. The desperation! These schlubs will sign on the dotted line for money, power, hair—whatever it takes to impress the nostalgically bangable head cheerleader." He says.

       "Sam was right. You killed those people." Becky says.

       "But for legal reasons, let's just say they had... unfortunate accidents." Guy says.

       "So, what, I hand over my soul, and the next day a piano falls on my head?"

       "No, I'd never do that to you. I promise." Guy says.

       "I'm not stupid."

      "But you are special." Guy says.

       "I am?" Becky asks.

       "Hey. I wasn't thrilled to see your new hubby was Sam freakin' Winchester. I mean, if he knew that I was here talking to you, I mean, he'd probably—"

       "Gank your ass." Becky says.

       "Yes! And I'm very protective of my ass. It's one of my best features." Guy says. "Becky, I'm prepared to offer you a one-time-only deal. Not ten years. Twenty-five. No pianos, guaranteed. Just Sam."

      "For my soul."

       "And your promise to not breathe a word about this to the Winchesters, and I'll be on my merry way." Guy says. "No one gets a deal like this, Becky. Not kings, not popes. I snap my fingers, and Sam will love you for the rest of your life."

       "I think I'll have that drink now." Becky says and Guy holds out the vial.

BECKY'S APARTMENT
[ ☼ ]

       Dean, Elena and Garth enter, guns drawn. Garth walks through the apartment into the bedroom. Dean shakes his head at a framed wedding picture of Sam and Becky and flips through Becky's mail.

       "Anything?" Dean asks.

       Garth is looking at Becky's laptop, which shows her Twitter page: Becky Rosen @superBeckyRosen Delaware The three Tweets she has made are listed. "Uh, she's got 11 Twitter...ers. Last post -- "Going on romantic trip with hubster!" Three exclamation points. I guess she got excited." Garth says.