65

( I CHOOSE YOU )

      When Elena arrives at the Charity Ball, there was so many people outside the building that if you looked at it far away, they would all look like scrambling ants.

       The limousine that she was ridding in finally parks in front of the building. The Driver gets out of the car and opens the door.

      "Mr Roman will escort you into the ball." He says in an English accent. "Have a wonderful night."

      Elena steps out with her dress in her arms. The Driver speeds away as she walks on the steps. When Elena finally reaches the door, a guard stops her.

      "Name please." He asks.

      "Uh-uh Elena Gilbert." Says Elena.

       The Guard looks at the list briefly. "I don't see your name. Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to vacate the premises." He says.

       "But Dick Roman invited me." Elena says.

       "Says you and about 20 other girls, now go." He says.

       "She's with me." A familiar voice says that makes Elena cringe.

       "Sorry Mr Roman." The Guard says nervously. "I didn't know, sir."

        Dick pats the Guard on the back. "Easy mistake, Frank. I'm the most eligible bachelor according to Fortune 500." He says. "Miss Gilbert." Dick offers his arm to Elena and she hesitates a little before taking it. As soon as they enter, cameras swarm around them. Elena thought she was going to go blind from the flashing lights. "Look at this, this could all be yours if you want it to be." Dick says.

        "I'd rather burn in hell."

        "That could be arranged."

       Meanwhile, Sam is watching the whole thing on his TV. Apparently President Obama was there, so the network decided to put it on TV. Dean was nowhere in sight.

     "Dick Roman has just arrived with his date." The announcer says. "Who is this girl? Her dress is absolutely gorgeous!"

       Back with Elena, Dick had her talking to the richest people in America. She could've sworn she even saw Oprah.

       "Elena, if you'll excuse me." Dick says as he leaves with some people she didn't recognize. For some reason she felt the need to follow him, but a blonde woman was flapping her gums.

       "So where are you from?" She asks

       "Mystic Falls, Virginia." Elena says.

        The Woman smiles. "Oh Virginia. Do you own a mansion there or something?" She asks.

       "No." Elena follows Dick movements with her eyes. "Will you excuse me?"

       She follows Dick through the swarm of people. A couple of people try to talk to her, but she keeps pushing through the crowd. Elena manages to find him in a closed room behind glass. She peeks behind a wall and sees Dick arguing with someone she didn't know.