44

( REPO MAN )

FOUR YEARS AGO

HOUSE
[ ☾]

       A woman driving a station wagon pulls up behind the Impala, which is parked in a wooded area. The woman walks to the front door of a house. Sam opens it. "Ms Havelock, you shouldn't have come." Sam says.

       Ms. Havelock enters and Sam closes the door behind her. "I needed to see it for myself – after all that tracking, all those hours we spent. I mean, it's one thing to study them in books. It's..." She starts and sees Dean is sharpening a knife.

       A Possessed Man with blood on his hands, arms and face is tied to a chair with leather cuffs. "Do I smell menopause?" He says. Sam and Ms. Havelock are standing in the doorway. "Well, if it isn't the Wiccan bitch of the west. Ms Havelock, I know you're the one that helped them find me."

       The camera pans to the body of a woman, covered with a tablecloth, on the kitchen table. "My God..." Havelock says.

      "Not in time to save our big girl here, but still, you get a merit badge." The chair in which the Possessed Man is tied is in a devil's trap on the floor.

       Ms. Havelock walks over to the Possessed Man and speaks close to his face. "They caught you, you son of a bitch! No more murders! And you're going back to Hell." She says.

       "Oh, Nora, Nora... I'm gonna scoop you out like a pumpkin. You know that?" The Possessed Man's eyes turn black and he growls threateningly. Nora jumps back and leaves the room with a shriek. The Possessed Man laughs.

       "Yeah, your, uh, scooping days are over, Gomer. All you got to worry about now... is us." Dean says. Sam watches from the window as Nora drives away. "You ain't the first demon we've tracked down on this safari."

       "That's right. As a matter of fact, I think you put us over half a dozen." Sam says.

       "Hey Sam, how's Elena doing?" The Man asks menacingly. "I heard you ditched her like a lost date at prom. Give her a kiss for me."

       Sam grimaces. "Screw you." He says.

      "Looking for Lilith in all the wrong places." The Man says.

       "Well, you're gonna help us with that." Says Dean.

       "If things are about to get messy, maybe you should meet the owner of this fleshy temple. A puppy of a man. You'll like him." The Possessed Man looks down, groans and then looks up with a grimace.

       "Jeffrey? Jeffrey, is that you?"!Sam crouches down in front of the Possessed Man, Jeffrey.

       Jeffrey sees the body of the woman on the table. "Oh God. No. You have to stop him." He says.

       "We will. We're going to, okay? We're gonna send that demon back to Hell." Sam says.

      "Okay. Please don't hurt me."

       "Jeffrey, before we can let him go... Look, the demon knows where we can find more of his kind, okay?" Says Sam.

       "See, we're hunting them – all of them. He's not gonna give up his Rolodex easy." Dean says. "Jeffrey, we're gonna have to cut in to him. That means you."

      "Oh, the things he made me do to those women. Whatever you have to do... You have to do it. Please just stop this evil piece of..." Jeffrey chokes as the demon takes control of his body again. His eyes turn black. "And on and on and on." Sam stands up. "Frankly, he can get tedious with this whole "good and evil" thing."