Getting Rejected

Clarissa POV

         "You, I can't believe it, how can you be my mate?" He said getting angry and his darkened.

        I was shocked I know I shouldn't be because I knew that my mate will reject me but somewhere in my heart there was a hope, a tiny hope that he'll accept me and finish my all sufferings and take me away from here where I can be safe.

        "But I am your mate, I am your other half and you are mine, we can't live without each other. Just give me a chance, I will prove you that I am worthy to be your mate" I whispered the last part knowing that he heard me, in return he laughed, laughed so loud that I backed up some more in fear.

          "If I will give you even 100 chances than also you won't be able to prove that you are worthy to be my mate, because you are fat, ugly with no brains and a worthless slut, look at what you are wearing". He pauses and directs me with his hand to my dress.

        " it's so fit on you, it looks like a second skin no, actually it looks like you didn't wore the dress but instead the dress has worn you. You can't even dress properly." He said growling, his darkened even more.

        "But please I always thought that when I'll find my mate he will protect and care for me, he'll save me from these sufferings. Please I will show you that I can be a good mate." I said

        His eyes softened for a bit than returned back to the same angry one.

        He snorted "Protect and care for you, no one wants a pathetic mate like you, you can't even stand for yourself you want others to protect you" he said than looked at my broken face and continued.

       "I'll finish this once and for all. I have a beautiful and caring girlfriend who can become my mate and take care of my pack" when he said girlfriend my heart shattered into infinite pieces. Tears started to brim in my eyes making my eyes glassy. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes preparing myself for rejection.

       "I Tyler Santoro Alpha of Vengeful Eyed Pack son of Erik Santoro reject you Clarissa Hart omega of Vengeful Eyed pack as my mate and Luna" when he finished saying that I felt a burning pain in my chest. I fall on the ground holding my heart with both of my hands but it got harder and harder, my breathing came out rigid. I wanted to cry but I didn't shed a tear because he has broken me so much to be normal again and by crying I will not give him that satisfaction.

        My wolf kept pacing in my mind saying 'no mate, no mate, no mate, mate can't do this, mate can't reject us' she was howling with pain.

        "Stupid" he spat and went leaving my heart broken.

         As he was out of hearing range I screamed and screamed letting out all the pain, beating, insults, rejection I was holding inside my heart. I screamed till my mouth became dry and my throat sore.

        I will not let him reject me, I'll get him back at any cost with that thought I stood up and walked back to party, there was no one here only me and silence. Alexa was also not here.

        I went up to my room and didn't bothered to change. I just sat down and kept thinking about everything from the day my parents died, when my life took a 180° turn I didn't came to know until the pain started and now it seems that there will be no end of this.