Betrayal Part 1

Recap:
         My mate was laying naked on top of her.

Clarissa POV

        My eyes started to water, at first only one tear fell but later the whole fountain of tears started to fall, I cried and screamed "No".

       Hearing me scream they both looked at me, surprised to see me here but Tyler quickly masked it with a blank face but she was completely confused. They both stood up and covered themselves. I fell down on the floor crying, with each passing second my cries got louder and louder.

       Tyler growled loudly making me cower back in fear " What are you doing here, I think I told you to stay away from me" I just cried more, my breathing rigid.

        "Why should I? why did you marked her" I said slowly as my breathing is not steady.

       "Who the hell are you to ask me this?" He growled. "Your mate" I said each word slowly.

       Alexa who was standing there and watching the whole scene unfold suddenly stiffened at the word Mate her face paled as if she has seen a ghost.

      "Mate ??" she whispered questioned

       "Clarissa you are his mate?" She said a little louder this time. I nodded

       "But why are you crying and why didn't you told me about all of this?" she asked getting more confused.

        I laughed a humourless laugh
"Why am I crying? Really? My mate just marked another she-wolf and you are asking me why?" I asked with  sarcasm dripping from my tone.

         Tyler growled and she snarled
"Don't talk to me like that, besides you are the one who rejected him not the other way around and now that he has marked me you are sad" she said in a voice that I didn't knew belonged to her.

       "Alexa, do you really think that I'll reject my mate. You know that I wanted my mate, to save me from this hell of a place and I was the one afraid of rejection, I was fearing that my mate will reject me and my fear won, it was right because my mate rejected me and marked you and you two were even going to complete the mating process" I paused looking for a reaction on her face then continued,

        "I found him yesterday when he came to cut the cake but by the time I could go there he was gone so I followed his scent and it took me to woods, where I meet him" I said looking at Tyler who was glaring at me "He was happy at first but when he saw who his mate is, he rejected me saying he had a girlfriend who can take better care of him and his pack" I finished sobbing.

         Alexa came to me and took my hands and said "But why didn't you told me all this"

       "I was going to but by the time I came to the party no one was there and today also I searched for you in your room but you were not there" I said softly

       She hugged me and said "I am sorry I was not here for you when you were going through all this" her voice guilty. I patted her back "It's okay, it's not your fault, you didn't knew all this" I said

       "No it's not, Tyler you told me that your mate rejected you and you said that she is in love with someone else" she asked him angrily and my mouth hanged open hearing that, he told her this that's why she was telling me that I rejected him.

        "I was not lying. I can prove you that I am not lying. I even have a proof to prove that she is just making up a story to defend herself and plotting against me to make us apart. But I will not let her do this" Tyler growled his eyes changed to black. He called Beta Daniel.

        Beta Daniel came a minute later, he was surprised at first to see all of us but cleared his throat and said
"Yes Alpha ,you called"

       "Yes, now will you please tell your sister that I am not lying about my mate rejecting me. You also have evidences right?, to prove that she has a boyfriend" he asked Beta Daniel pointing at me.

       Uh oh, if he is so confident than I think he do have some evidences but I don't have a boyfriend, how can I? A boy has never even talked to me like actual talk not the yelling or screaming.

         'Stop making assumptions we know we are not guilty, than stop worrying everything will be fine' Ellie said her voice was somewhat normal as she is still in trauma of rejection

         'I wish it could be true but tell me how are you girl? And have you talked to Ethan' I asked her.

       I think Ethan can help us because when I was talking to him it didn't looked like he hates us but it looked like he wants us.

          'Yeah I talked to him and told him to convince Tyler but he said that he hates us so much that he even warned Ethan that if he'll take our side than he'll drink wolfsbane means killing Ethan" I was shocked hearing that because once your wolf is gone you become a normal human.

        'He hates us that much" I asked her my voice coming out pained

        'No he loves Alexandria that much, she is such a whore' Ellie said growling

        But in return I growled louder than her 'Don't you dare say anything about her like that she doesn't know all of this and she is not at fault' I explained her it's not like she hates her infact she and Alexa's wolf Suzane love each other like sisters but she is just angry now, that's it

       I sighed and asked her 'anything else Ethan said'

        'He said, he is sorry that he can't help us and that he doesn't wants Alexandria but he wants us and he told me that what you wear is fine with him and that you look beautiful, you are not fat, people are just jealous by our beauty and the last part' she said almost crying

        'What Ellie what he told' I asked her getting impatient. He said that I am beautiful and whatever I wear is fine

        'He told that he only love us and will continue to love us no matter what Tyler does and one day he will also realize what he has lost' she said crying, on hearing that I was also just going to cry but I kept that in. Tyler hates us but his wolf loves us that thing is also enough for me.

        'Ellie tell her we also love her and that he is the most perfect wolf and mate' I said to Ellie and she only hummed in response.

       Meanwhile here,Beta Daniel said to someone "let them in"

       Let's face it.

------------×--------------×---------------×-----------
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen
My Dear Readers,
Which proves were Tyler talking about what do you think.
Please comment and vote to let me know what do you think about it
And please point out if any mistakes are there because I haven't gotten a comment from anyone so please comment.
Love you and Thank you
                                                     From EQ