Bloody Fangs

Congratulations for the right answer, roxyroxfox is also correct but she answered second and as the rule says the first is the winner.

I know u r again confused which answer of yours is correct aren't you? Well for that you'll have to read the upcoming chapters and find it out yourself.

I know I'm bad but it's my job to keep u all hitched to the story.

Thank you for your participation everybody and maybe next time u may win, keep trying.

--------------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

        My body froze up, my eyes widened in fear and shock, my hands clenched the side of my shirt, everything about me stopped but the only thing which was running at a great speed was my heart as my eyes saw something horrid. I could hear the loud pumping of blood throughout my body clearly in my ears as I remained still not saying anything nor doing anything but my knees started shaking badly as I watched the formidable act take place before me glaring right into my eyes. But instead of running, my legs remained jolly at one place making a chill run down my spine as sweat trickled down my neck.

          "Wh...Wh...Wh..." I couldn't even make out a word and my throat seemed chocked up making me cough but my eyes kept looking ahead, locked on something so petrifying and frightening yet so unprecedented that for whole five minutes I thought I was in the middle of another nightmare. I don't want to imagine this even for a single second that what I'm witnessing is true or is even near to the truth, it's something so abominable that even a rogue wolf would never want to yearn for it, something that would send chills down a werewolf's spine not out of fear but because of the unfamiliarity, because of grudge and rage that werewolves hold against this particular supernatural species.