Confrontation

An important note after the chapter, please read it.
What are you doing up here, a long chapter awaits you, go, go.
---------------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

    What have I done? How can I be so careless? Was I that blinded by anger and hatred that I couldn't even control my own mouth? What is she going to do? Is she going to report this to Alpha or Xavier.

      Xavier, his name made my breathe  hitch, what will he think of me when he will found about me? He trusted me, he regarded me as his own sister, he gave me and important position to his heart yet I couldn't keep up with his trust. I know initially i was scared and hesitant to be his sister but as I started to spend time with him even though it was little, I realized, I have already considered him as my older brother.

     They'll probably hate me for my actions, even if I'll explain they wouldn't believe me. And I don't think I would be able to bear the hate from them. I have dug a grave for me, they trusted an outsider and when they'll learn the truth, I don't think they'll be lenient and friendly to help an outsider again.

     Urghh!! I blowed out in exasperation. I turned around in my bed for the umpteenth time possible. Since, Mariya has gone I am feeling very restless and uneasy, it's like they are going to barge in any second now and demand me to get out. Although she promised me she won't utter a single word to a soul not until I want to. But I know she is still curious to know why I lied in the first place and I don't think, if I would tell her the reason, she would believe me.

      'Enough of this depressing thoughts, get up and shower'  Ellie spoke making a disgusting face at me which just fueled my anger but then I remembered.

    'Ellie you are here, I-I th-thought....... I th--thought..." I couldn't even complete my sentence as I was so overwhelmed to hear her annoying voice again.

     'Hey, I am not annoying, you are.' She scowled at me but instead I kept smiling, not believing she was here talking with me. I thought..

   'What did you thought that I would leave you. Ha!' She said mocking me but I was so happy to have her to not notice her silly actions to tease me.

    'Yeah, I thought so because whenever I tried reaching you, you were not there, our bond it was like broken, I couldn't even feel you, I thought you left me because of him' I whispered out my thoughts to her, shivering at the thought of her leaving.