Accidental Confession

This chapter is dedicated to one of my readers who has diligently guessed the right situation
Marie-Annah.

One more important notice, please go through the below note to answer all your doubts about this story.
---------------------------------------------------------

Clarissa POV

"No" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was panting really hard, my eyes wide like a saucer.

"What happened Arissa, are you alright" Mariya came rushing to me.

That is when I looked around myself, I was back in my room, on my bed but it was wet and me too must be because of so much sweating but am I that afraid and scared. As soon as Mariya came towards me I hugged her tightly afraid to face my fear again.

"Arissa" she whispered and hold me back but didn't uttered a single word after that and for that I was really grateful but I know she won't let this slip that easily. After a minute or so when my heart beat and breathing became normal she hold back a little and wiped my tears which I didn't knew were flowing through my cheeks all this time.

"Its okay Arissa, it was just a dream" she tried consoling me.

"No, it wasn't " I snapped back she was shocked at first but then regained her facial posture.

"I..I'm sorry Mariya, I..I just" I couldn't complete the sentence. Sighing I leaned back on the headboard and closed my eyes trying to collect myself. She sat on the bed across from me.

"I am sorry" I gasped and my eyes shot open to see her holding back her tears, her cold facade slipping.

"I am really sorry Arissa. I am sorry that I put you in so much danger. I am sorry for being so harsh on you" she rambled on and a tear dropped which was an encouragement for other to leak.

I sat there dumbstruck not knowing what to do. She is not the person whom I considered she was but actually the person sitting in front of me is a lot different personality. She is worried and guilty for her friend whom she has met only for a few days and is taking all the blame upon herself. I considered her as a strong, independent women and that was the thing which I really appreciated about her.

But what I'm seeing now is complete opposite, she puts up a cold mask to scare people away but from the heart she is sweet, caring and innocent just like a child.

A sad smile formed on my lips and I went towards her and engulfed her in my arms, this time I was the one who was consoling her. I stroked her hair softly and at this gesture she hold onto me more tightly, crying loudly. I think she doesn't cry much but when she does she takes it all out at once.

"I am sorry, I knew you were not comfortable with training there on the lake, if I hadn't pressurized you much than this wouldn't have happened"