Love, Prophecy and Reality

Hello, my dearest, loveliest, beautiful, handsome readers. I love you all so much! I'm proud to say that this is the last chapter of 'A NEVER NOTICED MATE' and it was only possible because of you guys. I'm not being modest or anything because it's the truth. Your love for this book made me continue. So, go on and enjoy this last chapter to your heart's content!

I don't want to spoil or anything but in this chapter you'll see a tremendous change or growth in Clarissa's character. She will rid off her fears but she will also do something that she was always against. You'll get to know about her tattoo and a hint of her powers.

Also, just don't kill me after you read this chapter. I asked for your thoughts on how this book will end and I'm sorry but many of you or should I say all of you be ready to be shocked. Remember we have to make a sequel so don't come after my life by the end and don't abandon this book, okay?

Cool. Go on! 

----------------------------------------------

Clarissa's POV

We planned for a week on how we can infiltrate that place if we are not given permission to enter. We got the map of the mausoleum so the process became easy. We made plans on how to capture that witch and scanned for the best anchor places to observe her and attack if needed.

We need to be very careful and end this properly without anyone getting hurt.

Soon after a week, Salome informed that we're given the permission on the premise that nothing happens to the mausoleum and also that two witches accompany us to which we readily agreed.

She was on her way back and we are still in the middle of planning. We made many plans and Theodore worked on our safety. It's a witch we are against, a witch who doesn't distinguish between good and evil. She may have a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

Theodore was doing his best and explaining me everything about witches and while, he attentively made plans, I unconsciously commented, "You wouldn't have to do this if it hadn't been for me." I spoke nonchalantly without even lifting my eyes of the book of witches but I could feel his immediate burning stare on me.

I could feel the anger and displeasure radiating off him but, contrary to his mood, he softly said, "I'm happy to help you fight a wretched witch rather than not having the chance to have you."

His words as usual made my heart thump but they also saddened me as I continued questioning him casually, "Don't you want to meet your beloved?"

"No." his answer came immediately without any hesitation or contemplation.

I went quiet and continued reading my book but I couldn't focus anymore.

"Why do you force me though?" his cold voice made me look up at him.

"Huh?"

"Are you not happy with me?" he clenched the words out of his mouth while the irises of his purple shade turned black at the edges.

I sighed internally before answering, "It's not like that but I really want you to meet your beloved."

There was sincerity in my eyes but he couldn't read it.

"Again with the same bullshit!" his voice raised slightly in rage but I remained calm and unmoved in my seat.

I don't have an answer to give. I've finally suppressed my pain and selfishness. I'm willing to push him to another person not because it is noble of me to do so but because it is wrong to hold him back from his destined one.