Training! What???

First of all I want to thank all my readers and followers, voters, commenters for the support and the love that you give to my story.

Second, this chapter will be edited tomorrow if there any mistakes

Third, there's a note below please read it

************************************

Clarissa POV

    "I am going to train you" that single, simple sentence out of her mouth was enough to make me choke on my own spit.

   "What?" I asked coughing.

   "Oh god, this is not going to be easy" she said under her breath but I heard it.

   "I. Am. Going. To. Train. You" she said every single word with a pause to make me understand but what she didn't got is that I heard what she said the first time. But the main question is-

   "Why?" I asked confused, why is she going to train me instead of telling this to Alpha.

   She sighed

   "You know, I think you should know some of the defending tricks and some other moves to protect yourself when the help is not available" she looked at me for a second before continuing .

   "I realized this just when June was talking about how every wolf needs to know what their surrounding consists of and in time of unexpected attack. I think you should know how to defend yourself"

    "Ohh" I could only make out this single word of my mouth after her long speech.

   Didn't Alpha Carlton ordered me that I can't train till my loyalty is proved. And here, Beta Female herself is telling me that she is going to train me. This is confusing.

   "And" she hesitated and looked at me as if asking for my permission. Which I don't know what for, when she saw my confused face. She sighed again irritated.

   "And..  I know about your mate I
..." before she could finish that sentence I stopped her.

   "No, Mariya, please don't talk about him. I don't want to discuss anything about him. I just please want to forget him" I whispered and hugged myself, how much I hate myself for being weak but I have to make sure that no one sees this.

   "That's a good thing, you shouldn't let your past ruin your future. And you should not talk about him neither think about him" she growled him. Some part in me twitched at her behavior towards my mate. It flamed the anger in me but I suppressed it, I don't want to and I shouldn't protect him or defend him after what he has done to me. 

   "I just wanted to say that whatever happened between him and you on that night" she spat him again but continued

   "Wouldn't have happened if you knew how to protect yourself and he wouldn't be able to drown you" I don't know why but my heart started paining at the sudden remembrance of that night, those memories, which I so want to remove from my mind, my soul but it looks like I can't.

     The half fake-half true story which I told them was not even near to what I felt in real. In my fake story only my so-called fake Gamma mate was beating me, but in real, the whole pack was throwing stones at me.

   In my fake story my gamma mate had drown me but in real the pain which I felt of betrayal, of her thin trust on me which broke on that day was nothing compared to the pain which I felt of that silver knife which she used to stab me.