Meeting The Alpha

Clarissa POV

"How Are you, are you feeling any pain" the doctor asked while checking my pulse, I just shook my head no.

"Good, you are recovering very well. We have given you some injections so that you won't feel any pain for few hours but after that if you'll still feel pain you can take the medicines which I'll give you when you'll go from this hospital" The doctor said "do you want to talk about the scars that you have on your body"

My eyes widened when he asked that question. I averted my gaze on my lap with embarrassment. They have seen my scars they are going to hate me too.

"It's okay you don't have to be shameful about that. Everyone has some or the faults, no one is perfect." He said that big thing like another simple sentence but he didn't know that to me it matters so much. No one has ever told me that.

" Your wolf is okay which is a good sign and your recovering progress is good too." He said smiling at me and turned to Beta Xavier who was looking a bit angry. Is he angry at me but what have I done to him.

"You can now call the Alpha. But I would suggest you as her doctor, don't pressurize her for answers. She is still weak and her mental progress is also weak, which will become worse if not handled properly" doctor said and Beta Xavier nodded his head "thank you doctor"

The doctor left, Beta Xavier was walking towards me but I cowered back in fear. Is he going to beat me just like them. He seems nice but a minute ago he was looking angry maybe I pissed him off. No, Clarissa don't believe anyone they seem nice and concerned in the beginning but as time passes they show their true colors. Remember what Alexa did to you before she pushed you into the sea. I shook my head to remove that horrible memories from my mind. But they are struck in my mind like a leech. I looked up to see hurt in Beta Xavier's eyes as I was going back but he masked it quickly.

"I'll go and call Alpha" he said, I just nodded and pretended to look down on the floor. As soon as I heard the doors shut I looked around to find a window or something but nothing there was no window in this room. Maybe in the bathroom, i tried to stand up but I fell again on the bed I was not feeling my legs too, how will I be able to stand than. Why this vaccine has to numb my body parts.

I have to get out of here before that alpha comes because if he'll start questioning me than I 'll have to answer him and when he'll come to know from which pack I am from he'll send me back. God they'll kill me again but this time I think they'll burn my dead body too so that they will be contented that I am dead.

I was planning on how to stand up and get out from here until I sensed a strong and a powerful aura more powerful than Beta Xavier's, he must be the Alpha. I lowered my head as a sign of respect and submission, I was an omega and I was taught to bow down to others. I don't want to be in trouble again.

"You can look up" it was a strong and deep voice. I looked up to see Alpha was already staring at me. He was old maybe in his thirties but he still looked handsome with his ocean deep blue eyes, a slender nose, small beard and red lips. I didn't noticed that I was checking him out until I heard him clearing his throat. I blushed due to embarrassment that I was just caught checking him out. I peeked a look at him to see him smirking and my cheeks became more darker shade of pink. I just wish that the earth could open and swallow me whole.

"What were you doing on my pack's border and will you care to explain that why your condition is like this" he said while motioning with his hands towards me.

   Woah directly straight to the point, I thought when you meet new people you ask their name, give a formal introduction, I don't know much about conversations with others as I really never had talked to anyone but Alexa and here he asked nothing, i think I had a wrong imagination.