Prologue 1

-Xavier

"The attacks are getting much worse sir. And they've been threats on the local schools. The one your sister goes to has missed a week of school because of these threats."

"Step sister Blade. Step sister." I correct and move the cover off my body, leaving the sleeping girl bare." Get off." I growl in annoyance, at both her and him, and nudge her away. She scrambles up and away, not giving herself enough time to put her clothes back on. Blade stares after her a smirk on his lips before he turns back to me.

"Yes my apologies. Step sister." He begins to say more but stops and stares at me the secret playing in his eyes.

"And this has to do with me how?" I grumble out already tired of this conversation. You'd think a prostitute would do her job and actually satisfy a man, but that's only in my eyes I guess.

"I don't think anyone could satisfy you Xavier. The fact that you haven't kept one proves it." I talked out loud again. Hangovers always seem to get my mind like I've smoked a ton load, making me lose partial control of myself.

"And I never will. I believe in hitting and quitting it. Not staying and becoming their bitch." Blade frowns but I go on." You didn't answer my question."

He sighs and rubs the back of his head." Your father..... He wants you to go to one of them and.... Watch over the kids."

-------------------------------------------------------

"All you have to do is dress up, leave in that house for a little while, and wait till the threats are handled with. And you have to think. This way you can finish high school."