Chapter FiftyFour

Xavier's POV

"Xavier." I turn towards her, to see her under the blankets smiling at me. She raises up showing her bare shoulders and crawls to me. She wraps her arms around me, our bare chests touching each other and a low growl coming from me. She smiles and kisses my cheek, showing red marks on her neck and chest. I look down to see myself also completely bare with just a white blanket covering me as she crawls underneath them as well." I love you." She tells me as she sits on my thigh and a twitching comes to me. She kisses on my neck and to my shoulders while her hands stay at my hips." Xavier."
"Huh?"
"What should we name him?"
I lift an eyebrow and ask," Who?"
"Our son." She rolls her eyes and leans back slightly, rubbing at her stomach, it being rounder than the last I remember. My eyes drift to her breasts to see them also bigger and the familiar feeling comes to my pelvis. She smiles and takes my hand setting it on her stomach." What should we name him?" I slide my hand across her stomach and smile when I feel a small kick.
"Pierce."
---:---
"Xavier man. Wake up." A hand is placed into my shoulder, shaking me awake and I groan before scowling at whoever it is that's waking me up.
Hawk stands in front of me, looking at me slightly amused and I lift an eyebrow." What the hell do you want?"
"Sorry man. Didn't mean to wake you up during your wet dream. Though I guess you won't mind once I tell you why I'm waking you up." I lift an eyebrow as I raise up." Asher's father is in a different state and her mother has to work. She was wondering if you'd watch over Asher."
I lift up out of bed a go to my closest, grabbing anything that I see first and head towards the bathroom." Wait. She's still on the phone. She's needing to talk to you."
I pause an throw my clothes into the bathroom and walk out of my room to my office, to see the phone sitting on top of my desk." Hello?"
"Sorry that I woke you but I was really needing you to come watch Asher. She's able to walk around but I don't feel comfortable with leaving her by herself."
"It's okay and of course. I'd do anything for Asher. I'll get ready and be on my way. When do you have to leave?"
"In an hour. Oh! And before I forgot!" The sound of a door shutting goes through the phone and she whispers," Remind Asher to take her birth control. Poor little thing can't even remember to take her pain medicine."
"She's on birth control?"
"Yeah. For about a week now. Though don't think me telling you this is encouraging you. Her father would kill me."
I laugh slightly and sit on the desk of my office." No problem. Where is it?"
"In the bathroom behind the tampon box. We decided it's be best to wait and figure out how to tell her father she's on it."
"He's not used to..."
"Asher being in a relationship. I know. Neither am I. It's weird that she went from no boys allowed to 'no don't wash that shirt, it smells like his cologne'. Don't tell her I told on her."
I chuckle and run a hand through my hair." Wait so she's actually said that?"
"Yeah. A long with many different girly stuff that I thought I'd never hear come of out my daughters mouth. But I'm not complaining. She's happier. Oh! And wait until you see her cast. It's the cutest thing ever."
"It's Asher. Of course she'd do something to make her stand out on accident."I stand up and stretch out my back." Have you guys told her about Hana?"
"No. We don't know how to just come out and tell her that her best friend is pregnant. Poor girl. Sometimes I wonder if I could've done anything. Like took her to be out on birth control like I have Asher. Maybe she wouldn't be in the place she is now."
"It's nothing to beat yourself up over. How many weeks is she?"
"Six. She'll be starting her senior year when she has the baby. I know how hard it's going to be on her. Going to school pregnant. The rumors. The side talk. It's a lot to handle. But I got Asher out of it all, and she's way better to have then my fake friends." She laughs and the door opens again." Well I'll get off the phone and let you get ready sweetie. Asher- no. Please don't paint my desk. I know it'll be pretty but it takes to long to dry and I need to keep my paper work on there. Yes, you can paint the door." She sighs and says," This girl I swear." There's a pause and she says," Yes, I'm talking to X. He's coming here. You ask him. No you. I have to get ready. Asher's wanting to talk to you."
"Yello?" A familiar voice says through the line and I smile.
"Asher."
"No this is Patrick." She laughs slightly and goes on." When are you coming up?"
"Maybe forty or so minutes. Why? Eager to see me?"
"Maybe. And there's a spider in my room that keeps crawling to the ceiling and I'm not dying today, so I need you to kill it."
"Will do. So. What are we doing today?"
"Kill the spider. Work on my school work. Cuddle. Watch some Mister Rogers... There really is no plan for today."
"So your up to go on a date?"
"Maybe... If you kill this spider.. Where? Or is this one a surprise too?"
"It's sort of a surprise. But now that you mentioned it, I won't tell you where."
"Why?"She whines out, upset that she ruined herself from knowing where we're going.
"Because that'll ruin the surprise for you Princess." The line goes silent, letting me know she's blushing on the other side of the line." I'll be there soon sugar. Don't get ate by the spider."
"Don't give it any ideas. It can hear you. And see you then."
"Bye."
"Goodbye." I hang up the phone and go back to my room to see Hawk waiting on me with a raised eyebrow.
"Going to your girlfriends?"
"Yep."
"Have you all at least kissed yet?" I lift an eyebrow at him and he begins to reappear himself and I cut him off.
"Shut up."
"Just wondering man. Mostly because I'm freaked out."