Chapter FortySix

^^Bones and Skull^^
Xavier's POV

"How's the girl?"
"What girl?"
"Um, I don't know. The one that you've been checking in on the hospital twice a week?"
"Who says I going to the hospital for he? Skulls still in there as well."
"Funny how the only people visiting him is me at the moment... Keep getting lost or something?"
I roll my eyes and sit the gun order papers down into the desk." What do you want?"
"Just wanting to check on you man. Skull has been asking about you, wanting you to come visit him."
I nod and run a hand through my hair, it's in a desperate need of a haircut right now."I'll do it. But what's the real reason why your here?"
" I found out something about this girl, that explains a lot of things that have been going on with her." I straighten up slightly and lift an eyebrow." I'm not going to say my opinion until I tell you all the evidence I've gathered in the past week. Her name's Asher Knight, born and raised here. Her father has a record of many flights." He reaches in his pocket and takes out a note before I holding it and reading what lays on it." Wisconsin, Detroit, Miami, Tokyo,Paris, London and many many more. Strange thing? All of those contained major streetfighting competitions in them the time he was around. Something else? The hospitals cameras showed three men going inside her room. All locally famous street fighters. Now, is it just me or are their a pattern here with a certain word?"
"You think she's a street fighter?"
" I think her life revolves around streetfighting. And I think her father is one. I'm just wondering who is he?"
I nod and ask," Do you think they may be the reason for the terrorists interest in the school?" He shrugs his shoulder and looks at me expectedly." I'll go check on Skull and try to find something out while I'm there." He nods as I grab my leather jacket and begin to walk out of my office." Lock the doors when you leave."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/--------------/-------------------------

Blade's POV

"So the girl?"
"Two times a week. And calling to check up on her almost every three days."
Mike shakes his head and looks down at the gravel underneath our feet." And still acts as if she's nothing to him?"
"Yep, and speaking of the devil." I point towards Xavier who's walking out of the gang house, carrying his jacket. We watch as he climbs onto his bike and starts if up before driving off down the long driveway, disappearing into the trees." Wonder where he's going?"
"Besides hell?" I roll my eyes and he laughs before answering," To wake the sleeping beauty with a kiss of course."
"I have a feeling your exactly right. Though I don't think he'll kiss her. Once he gets that role he wouldn't stop until they were both yelling out loud enough to wake the dead in the basement."
Mike chuckles and asks," Do you think your over exaggerating slightly?"
"No, I used to live in the gang house. I don't think I got a full hour of sleeping in there the entire year I was staying. Breakfast, you'd hear it, Dinner, you'd hear it, midnight, you'd hear it. He would have sex like three times a day, which is why him not buying off me for two weeks now is insane. Have you heard anything?"
"Nothing."
I sigh and scratch at the chin." Do you know anybody that would buy off of me?"
"Prostitutes? I thought you were doing good."
"No, I got a few of those one things. Ten dollars each."
"Um... Yeah actually. I'd take some too."
I nod and get a cigarette out of my pocket before lighting it and inhaling the smoke." I have a bottle at the house. Want it come over insight and get 'em?"
"Yeah, I'll bring my boy Jade too. He likes those things."
"Good deal man, good deal."
We both look up to see Bones walking out of the gang house and watch as he glances up at us before coming our way." Care to share one?"
"I don't know man, what would you do for one?" I ask as I reach into my pocket and pull out another one.
He rolls his eyes and grabs the cigarette before saying," Sharing is caring."
I look downwards at him and scrunch my nose up." You got an STD? Whoever the fuck shared that with you didn't care man."
He grunts before sitting in the hood of the car with us and answers," She cared about getting the money if that counts."
"You buying off someone else? What the hell?"
"No, I don't have to buy them. I can easily go out and find someone myself."
"To much work. And then you also have the problem of them clinging onto you afterwards. It's better to go with me. They get tested once every month to make sure they don't have any diseases."
"How much does that cost you?"
"Nothing. I make them pay. They each get like a thousand dollars a week, they can afford it."
"But your their pimp. You supposed to take care of them."
"I do, just in other ways. Like when they don't have a job and want to have a little fun with the boss."
"Sounds like a horrible cliche."
I roll my eyes and take one last drawl of smoke and stomp it into the ground." Whatever, I have leave to meet up with a girl. I think I might add another one into the team."
"Dibs!"
"Sorry, but I always get the first sample of them." I tell the two." Have to make sure they know what their doing."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/---------------/----------------------

                   Blade's Girl^^                       "You Blade?"                        I turn to the woman's voice behind me and freeze slightly at the sight of her

Blade's Girl^^
"You Blade?"
I turn to the woman's voice behind me and freeze slightly at the sight of her. Long light brown hair with brown eyes and delicate features. I glance over her body to see it thin and short." Your Isabelle?"
She nods slightly, glancing at the concrete under us and around the alleyway. She's nervous, shy maybe." Yeah.."
"You want to do business with me?" She nods slightly and I pause slightly before nodding and gesturing down the alleyway." To the motel." She bites her lip before walking down the alleyway along side me, staying silent through out the entire way. I sigh and slide the key into the lock before opening the door and letting her inside first. Sometimes their shy but not this shy.." You ever done business like this before?" She shakes her head and glances at the bed before hesitantly sitting down on it." Don't be scared, I don't bite. Unless you want me too." She just stares at me and I make my way to her side." Are you a virgin?" She colors slightly and I squint before rubbing my face." So you are. I usually don't hire girls that are virgins, simply because I don't want their first time being with a stranger and for money." I sit down into the bed and look her in the eyes,"Why are you wanting to do this then? Obviously for money, but why do you need it?"
"My grandmother is sick and there's no one else to pay the medical bills. A regular job wouldn't be able to pay off the bills that we get."
I stiffen and glance over her before hesitantly saying,"I lost my grandmother because of sickness, I had to go through the same thing your going through. It was when I was younger as well too. I simply just raided people's houses and sold the things I stole though, to pay for the bills."
She gulps slightly and looks down at her hands, a strand of hair falling into her face." I don't know what else to do. There's not any other jobs that could help me as much as one like this."
"I understand." I find myself telling her and move the piece of her hair out of her face and place it behind her hair, the softness of her hair seeming to make it fall through my fingers." I usually give the newbies a test run, see how they'd do with a client." She blushes and looks away from my eyes, the redness going down to her neck making her seem even more cuter. Wait... Cuter?" But I'm not going to do that to you, and I'm not going to hire you either." She squeals slightly and looks at me, her eyes watering slightly as she already begins to plead me with her eyes."
I don't want to ruin an innocent little girl like you. Who old are you?"
"Seventeen."
"That would've been a problem too. And I'm not giving you a job as a prostitute but I have something else in mind."
"What is it? I'll do anything."
I lay my head between her neck and shoulder, breathing on it slightly. She tenses under my touch, a slight shiver going down her back. I breath in her scent and my moths water before I open my mouth and leave a sloppy kiss onto her soft sweet skin."Be mine."

What do you guys think? Scale of one to ten? And what you think the may happen in the future.
Question: tattoo today?
Nope my step dad failed to tell my mother and I that we had to be there at five and didn't tell us until like seven, so I'm very mad over that.
Interesting fact: I used to hate to read. Like if a teacher would've set a book in front of me in like fifth grade, I would've probably thrown it across the room. What book changed my opinion on reading? Tuck Everlasting. It's amazing guys and if you haven't read it, you should.
So see you soon guys and please remember to comment, vote and keep reading! And also to keep being amazing!