Chapter FiftyEight

Two weeks later. Fun chapter- mature.

"How has your leg been doing baby?"
X puts his hand onto my side and looks up at me as we lay on my couch.
"Itching."
He nods and reaches into his leather jacket." That reminds of something." He pulls out a long thin stick, it being a white bluish color and hands it over to me." A cast scratcher."
I widen my eyes and take it from before sticking it inside of my cast and scratching at the tingle that's been at the same spot all day today. I let a moan at the relief and blush when I see him smirking at me. I hurriedly run through my entire cast with it before pulling it out and saying," Thank you."

"No problem." He says as he comes closer to me. His eyes roam over me and I bite my lip before he places his lips onto mine." Though I'd like a thank you differently."

I raise my eyebrows as he trails his kisses along my jaw, a growl coming from him when I tug at his hair." X." I partially scold and he chuckles before making me lay onto the couch,

"Yes sugar?" He kisses my collar bone and draws designs into my exposed skin on my stomach with his finger. I lift a brow at him and he lifts his." It's Friday. Your parents are gone on a date and it's been two weeks."

"Two weeks isn't long to wait for sex."

"Oh but it is. And you can't tell me you don't want to."

A fire work explodes in the bottom of my stomach when he sits over top of me and kisses my exposed stomach."
But my parents-"
"Are on a date. And just left. They'll be back, if a miracle was preformed, in an hour." He stops kissing at my stomach, making a frown to come to my face and he looks up at me." Do you want to to or not? I don't want to force you into it."

I pause, my breath coming out shaky and my heart fluttering." In my room."

He grins deviously and places me over his shoulder before going to my room." How's school been going?"

"Good." I say as we begin up the stairs." I've had a few unwanted moments but nothing bad."

He kisses my hip bone and I giggle, causing him to smile back at me." Ticklish?" I nod and he kisses the back of my thigh before going to my room. He closes the door and sits me onto my bed and pulls off his shirt, showing the abs that seem to have gotten more detailed." How about art?"

"Fun. We do a lot of cool projects in there and I like working like that instead of just free drawing like I did at the hospital."

He lifts my arms out of the tank top and pushes me onto the bed." You're so beautiful." He says as he begins to work his belt. I hurry the process by undoing my jeans and pulling them down my legs and throwing them to his chest. He smirks before dropping his as well and climbing over top of me." I love you Asher."

"I love you too." I tell him back as he places out lips onto each other, coming at a low tempo, as we slowly begin to take off the rest of the clothing from each other. I climb backwards, laying my head onto the pillows as he crawls back over top of me and leaves kisses along my neck.

He reaches into my nightstand and bites his lip before pulling something out and closing it into his first before making our lips meet once again. His hands trail over me, seeming to be memorizing each inch of my body as our kiss heats into something wild. A low moan comes from me and he grabs my hip, before it seems my world comes to a crashing wave of madness .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-------------/-------------------------

I stretch my arms out and point at the door of my room." You should open the door. Dad will freak out once he sees its shut."

"You." X mumbles as trails my face with his finger, our faces being inches apart on the pillows.
"I am in no shape to walk right now."

He smirks before raising up and running a hand through his wild hair." Then you might want to get dressed."

I groan before stretching out my arms as I raise up and grab my clothes. I slip on my bra and shirt before just sliding on a pair of pajama bottoms and throwing my other clothes into the hamper. X puts his shirt and jeans back on before opening the door and running his hand through his hair, fixing it back instantly." Lucky." I say before going to my bathroom and brushing out my hair before grabbing a hair bow." Can you put my hair into a ponytail?"

"Yes." He yells back and I walk out of the bathroom, reaching him the hair tie. He kisses my forehead and sits me onto the bed. He grabs my hair and begins to pull it back into a tight ponytail, somehow seeming to be an expert at this." Go ahead and ask."

"How do you know how to do this?"

"I've been raised with the gang. Which contains feminists and girls who don't believe in gender roles. They forced me into learning how to do simple things like these. And don't pick on me. But I went through a phase of wanting to be prepared to be the best dad to ever live. A daughter needing her hair fixed was one of my top concerns."

I smile to my self and play with my thumbs as he ties the band around my hair." Why would I pick on you? That's absolutely so cute I can hardly even handle it. I might need to go to the doctor because of the feels."

He chuckles and gives me a kiss." A least I was right about having to fix my baby's hair." He sits onto the bed beside me and places my butt onto his lap, my legs being wrapped around his waist. "The boys have been annoying me about you."
"How?"
"Just keep asking questions about you. Which it really isn't that big of a problem because I love to talk about you. They just keep asking about tomorrow."

"What about it?"

He shakes his head and pats at my back," You would want to come. The gang will be there."

"So? They're your friends. Literally, your squad."

He smiles at me and holds me closer to him." A dinner tomorrow. We're celebrating Mike's and Tiara's proposal."

"Of course I'll come X. Why wouldn't I?" I kiss him on the temple and he begins to rub his thumb on my lower back.

"I don't know. The fact that they're gang members."

I shake my head and press our foreheads together." You don't have a problem with them. So I don't have a problem with them."

"I love you." He says and kisses me as the sound of dad's car approaches the house.

"I love you too."

How was it guys? And sorry for the delay, life has been really busy right now. I'll be updating again shortly.