Chapter FiftyFive

Xavier's POV

She squirms in her sleep and I grunt as I flip over onto my back and pull her over into my side. She buries her face into my neck and squeezes into me tightly. Just earlier replays in my head and I kiss her on the top of her forehead.
I sigh and wrap my arm around her, my whole body sore and stinging. I open my eyes to see her looking up at me; a blush touching her cheeks." Good afternoon beautiful ."
"Good afternoon." She says back and I kiss her on top of the forehead." I don't think I can move without dying."
"Who said we had to move baby girl? Up for a round two?" Her eyes widen and I chuckle." I'm just joking around. I feel like death to. My boy's out of order right now." My stomach growls and I remember the food that awaits in the kitchen. I raise up, groaning as I reach over and grab my boxers then Slide them on. I grab my t-shirt and go over to her before sliding it over her and picking her up bridal style. I look at the bruisers left on thighs and squint at her forehead." Why do you have cum on your forehead?"
"Because you reenacted the lion king. You got your cum and rubbed it down my forehead before singing the little tune."
I chuckle and kiss her lips before wiping at her forehead, getting it off." How are you feeling?"
"Sore." She says and lifts up her shirt. We look down to see bruises on her hips, thighs, and ribs. Love bites trail from her neck down to her pelvis and a bite mark sits at the end." Not counting the condition she's in."
"Feel like someone put a pipe in you?"
"Feel like? Someone did. You must be part ogre or something."
I laugh out as we begin our way down the steps and I kiss her on the nose." I'm your ogre though. No one else can have this swamp."
She scrunches her nose and shakes her head." Let's not use this metaphor. Have you ever watched Shrek is love, Shrek is life?"
"Yes sadly." I tell her before opening the kitchen door and packing her in." Now, just so you now I slayed for this meal."
She looks over at the takeout pizza box, breadsticks, and the two large drinks." Yes. I can tell."
I sit her down onto a stool at the table and take the set beside her before opening up the box." Half cheese, half pepperoni."
She smiles and grabs a cheese slice as I grab the pepperoni and sits back." People say their fist time hurt, but I don't know if it's from having sex for the first time or because you."
"Both." I eat the toppings off of the pizza and lick the sauce off my finger tips." You'll get used to my size. And there's a thing you can do to momentarily stop pain."
"What?"
"Orgasms."
"I'll pass."
I chuckle and finish the slice of pizza and take my drink." Just saying."
"So what's that game you were talking about?"
I lift my eyebrows and sit down the drink." It's called to hot. It's where me and you would make out, but neither of us can touch the other one. The first to touch the other is a loser and the winner can do anything they want to them. It's a sexual game so I don't think you want to play it in the state your in."
"Why not? I'm obviously going to win."
I lift an eyebrow and wipe my fingers onto my boxers." Okay. Then let's play." Her eyes widen slightly and I turn towards and twist her around so she faces me." First to touch loses." I scoot my stool closer to her and hover my lips over her's." Ready?" She nods and I crash our lips together, instantly sliding my tongue into her mouth and fighting a war with hers. I tighten my grip onto the stool as I get the urge to pull her face closer. She bites down onto my bottom lip and tugs at it besides diving back into our kiss. She whines and I smirk slightly before pulling away slightly making her hands to pull my face to hers and her lips to collide onto mine." Who's the winner again?" She grunts before holding onto my sides as she keeps kissing me.
I chuckle before pulling away." I get to do whatever I want to do to you now." She blushes and I smile before picking her up." I was going to just simply get another taste of you but I have a better idea." I pack her out of the kitchen and go to the bathroom at the end of the hallway." We're taking a bath together. Here I get to do anything I want."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/---------/--------------------------