Chapter FiftyTwo

Asher's POV

"You did good today princess." Dad tells me as he helps me onto my bed and gives me a light kiss onto the forehead.
"Thanks dad."
"Your welcome honey. Now get some rest. Next week will be when you get to leave meaning a lot of tests and checkups to make sure your up to speed."
I nod and smile at him as he begins to walk off and turns the lights off after he exits the doors. I smile to myself slightly before closing my eyes and resting my head onto the pillows. A week from now was when I supposed to have my first fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/----------/---------------------------

The door squeaks causing my eyes to drift slightly back open, the feeling of just going to sleep still in my eyes.
I hear footsteps and tense as my eyes scan widely around the room looking for any indication of where they are. My heart begins to pin and I bring my hand up to the panic button but a hand stops it making me shriek." Shhh... It's okay." They whisper into my ear, the smell of alcohol fanning from their breath.
I open my mouth to tell when their hand closes around it, blocking out the noise to a low muffle." Get off of me."
Their fingers skin over the tears that have leaked onto my cheeks and they curse aloud." Asher. Stop panicking." The bed creaks slightly as they slide into the spot next to me, causing me to slide over as well and be huddles against them." I just wanted to go to sleep with you beside me."
I tense and they come closer to me, the light of my galaxy night light showing the sharp features of the person that lays beside me." X?"
He smiles at me, his breath smelling of alcohol and his eyes red." Hey baby girl."
"What are you doing here? And are you high and drunk? Get out of my bed-"
"Yes I'm drunk and yes I'm high. I'm drunk in looovvvee! We be all night, looovvvee." He nestled his head into my shoulder and chuckles against it." I wish we were. Do you know how hard it is to control myself around you?" He lays a finger on the hem of my shirt and lifts it up as his finger trails over my stomach." It's like every time I think I have myself under control you do something to bring me back to where I began. I see you and I just want to make you mine. But not only that but share those little moments we have together. You know what I'm talking about? I want to hear that adorable little laugh of yours, I want to see how you smile as I talk and laugh as you do. I also want to just feel your lips against mine, to close the space between us. I want us to share those intimate moments with each other. But not like I do with others girls, no. I don't just want you for your body or the sex. I want us to have those small conversations as we lay together like they do in the movies, and laugh and share butterfly kisses. I want to hold you and not let go until hours later. I want to be able to leave my affection on your neck and show everyone that you are mine. I want us to be best friends and lovers. I want you to love me." The hairs on my stomach raise up everywhere his finger touches the skin. They slowly go down my legs and up my back, as a blush comes to my face. He looks me into my eyes causing the blush to come even deeper."Your making me soft- on the inside Asher- and though some may think it's a bad thing, I really don't care. Because all I've been able to think about is you. Your hair, your laugh, the sparkle in your eyes, your scent, your body, your art. I find myself craving you like a smoker might a cigarette. You're my addiction Asher. And this addiction is incurable. So don't try to send me away in hopes that I'll leave you alone and find a rehab."
"X. Your drunk."
"I know. Which means you probably don't believe me right? But have you ever heard the saying The Drunk never lie? I'm not Asher. I'm not lying. Everything I've said is true. Though I did leave a lot out."
"Huh?" My breath comes out shaky as he begins to make his fingers do the swirls onto my arm.
He smiles slightly and lifts himself up before crawling over top of me, careful not to hit my leg. He brings his face down to mine and whispers," I forgot to mention that I want all those things right now." He brings our lips together and I shut my eyes, the warmth and shivers of his kiss traveling throughout my body making my body come to a high. His lips move against mine and on instinct I bring my good arms up and entwine then into his hair, maybe him groan under his breath. He comes down closer to me and lays one hand onto my hip and the other over top of my head to keep himself off of me. Our lips move in sync, seeming to mold to each other as both of us fight for the dominance of the kiss. He tenses slightly and I begin to realize what we've done in the heat of the moment. My legs wrap around his waist, my fingers yanking at his hair, as his fingers dig into my hip and my head on top of his arm now. His tongue licks the bottom of my lip and I stubbornly keep them closed making him grunt before sliding his hand down to my thigh and squeezing it. I moan and his inserts his tongue into my mouth, automatically exploring the corners of it. The taste of alcohol fills my mouth as our tongues fight a war against each other and his grip tightens on me. The bed creaks slightly and I break away, filling the room with our gasps as we try to catch our breath. We lock eyes and keep each other's states as our chests touch with every deep breath we take. His hand comes up to my face and trails over my jaw line, nose and mouth, all while keeping his eyes onto mine.
"Did you feel that?"
I nod knowing what he's talking about without him having to ask. The Sparks, the want, the chills.
He smiles to himself and takes his head down into the crease of my shoulder and whispers," That's what I've been searching for for a long time beautiful."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/--------------/-----------------------