Chapter Twenty

Asher's POV
"So how was school today Asher?"
"Horrible because Satan was there and ruined everything. I was having a decent day until he was welcomed into it."
Cole grunts and my dad glances over at him then back at me." Holy water should do the thing for next time." He taps his fingers on the steering wheel as I pout in the back seat. "Why didn't you stay at Hana's house?"
"Because she's a slut."
Dad whips his head back to me and pulls down on the brakes when he notices the red light, causing us all to jerk forward and the tires to screech." What? Hana? Asher your-"
"Overreacting? No I'm not. I tried to warn her about that freaking Daniel, but what does she do? Tells me to shut up because she wants a life, like I do. I never kept her from going places. And she knows that too, she just wants to act like a victim. So I'm done with her and we're not picking her up in the morning. The only ride she'll appreciate is Daniel's."
He chokes on air and goes into a coughing fit, as Sebastian turns around and looks at me with partially wide eyes." What the hell Asher?"
"What? It's the truth. I'm done with her.Now let's please stop talking about her because I don't want to ruin my good mood fully. Let's talk about other things. Happy things. Oh! We're going to be studying depression and things like that in psychology. It's more interesting than it seems. I painted the library today. I got my test back in math and got a hundred percent. I saw a rainbow today from the library."
"Asher, your babbling." Dad tells me as he drives on and glances at me through the mirror." What's on your mind?"
"A lot of things dad. A lot of things. I'm just drained for the week and can't wait till it's over. God I just want to go home and go to sleep and say fuck life."
"Asher.. Do you want to stay home tomorrow? I'm sure you need it as a break-"
"No. I already got that one day off on the boat. And plus I have to finish the library up tomorrow."
"What? I thought it was all done. She didn't mention tomorrow to me."
"Because I told her I just wanted to do it." I lay my head against the back window and close my eyes." Dad. Do you think there's other life?"
"I don't know honey." Concern touches his voice and I frown." Just go to sleep. You're going blank again."
"Sure dad." I chuckle slightly and begin to count." One llama, two llama, okay this is dumb."I hear chuckles and smile before letting the energizing darkness surround me and pull me into its grasp of dreams and non reality." I want a llama." I say before dozing off and instantly begin to snore under my breath in my desired rest. Maybe I should take naps more often.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------/---------------------/-------------------

Arms lift me up out of the car and I curl up closer to them, absorbing their warmth as the cool air around me sends chills up my back." You're warm."
"Well, I am Satan." A cocky and certain voice I hate, speaks into my ear and I tense." It's okay Asher. Just go back to sleep. I won't annoy you."
I pause before leaning back fully on him, as he walks me to god knows where." Where are we?"
"Shhh.... At you're house. Know by quiet, your mom's asleep and I doubt you want her to wake up to see this. Am I right?"
I nod a seal my mouth shut as stay silent and listen as we go through the door and he shuts it back behind him." My rooms upstairs."
He replies with a nod and seconds later I hear the sound of my stairs cream slightly under his feet and hang on to him as I begin to slip from the movement." Which door?"
I run my still shut eyes and try to think with a still less than half working brain." Should be at the end of the hall. I think it has a painting-"
"On it? Of a building at night?"
I nod and hear him slightly chuckle." You really are a good painter Asher. I wasn't lying today."
"Thanks I guess. Stop talking in trying to go back to sleep." I order grumpily and put my forehead into his neck making him stiffen.
"Asher. Don't do that honey." He tries to lift up my head but when I groan and raise up and sink my face into his shoulder he lets out a grunt. "Asher-"
"What do you want?"
"For you to not do that. It's a weakness of mine and...." He lets out a shaky breath when my breath fans across his neck and grains." God Asher. Just think of your surrounding and you'll understand why you need to stop."

I tense thinking one of my parents are present but stiffen once I see what he's saying, or more exactly, feeling. My eyes widen with the contact and i freeze in place." God Sebastian. What am I supposed to do? Get down? Spray you with holy water? Tell you to imagine an old lady naked?"
He grunts as an answer and begins to walk again and I squeak, making him freeze and lift me up slightly so I no longer have to feel it." Gosh Asher, your overreacting baby."
"No I'm not. You have a fucking boner Sebastian. Unlike your tramps that makes me very uncomfortable considering this is my first time being around one. So please put me down and hide that thing."
"Your innocence isn't helping my situation Asher. It's making it even worse so please shut your mouth just a little while baby. And I'd gladly hide inside you, so don't give me that option unless you want to wake up your mother."
"Stop with the nicknames." I scold and tense again when his hand touches my back and pulls me into him again as we go through my bedroom door.
"No and I need to hurry and get this gone. I doubt your dad would want to see that I have a boner after taking you to your room. I doubt you would want him to see it either."
I grunt and he chuckles before laying me in my bed and covering me up." Will you reach me my phone on the desk over at the window?"
"Sure thing precious." He gives me a miss on the forehead and I scrunch my nose as he goes over to the desk and grabs my phone." What time do you wake up in the mornings?"
"Why does it matter to you?"
"Because I have an experiment tomorrow and we're researching intelligence to the amount of time awake during the day."
Is high out and grab the phone from him and mummer," Five a clock."
He nods and gives me a smirk before drizzling my hair with his knuckles." All I needed to know baby. Now, where's your bathroom. There's only one way of getting rid of the problem."
I blush and scrunch my nose up at him." Ew, gross. TMI, and please refrain from ever saying anything like that around me ever again."
"How can I when their very common when I'm around you? But seriously Asher. It's very uncomfortable and awkward."
I sigh before turning away from him and laying my head into my hamburger pillow." The door with the the sun from tangled."
I hear his footsteps as he walks to the restroom and slips inside, the click of the lock snapping me back into reality at how awkward this is. I sigh and stretch out my limbs and let the tiredness take back over and begin to doze off again. Hopefully he washes his hands before touching my doorknob after and cleans the mess. I don't want that to be how I start my morning out tomorrow.

Short chapter I know, but it's more of a small fun chapter. One that has nothing to do with the plot line and is just there. Anyways hope you like it and comment about what you thought about it. Thanks beautiful people.
Question: School work this weekend?
Nope. I mean yes I have to finish a drawing and study some Spanish but that's it! I'm free this weekend meaning maybe more updates. I'm thinking about updating four or three times this weekend to make up with the short ones so yeah... Tell me what you think about that.
Interesting fact: My eyes change color frequently. Like one day they're a bright noticeable green, then a dark green, and sometime even look grayish/blue. Its weird and when I was little they would sometimes look brown add it confused me as a child when someone would ask my eye color.
Thank you all for reading and being beautiful, and I hope to update pretty soon. And I apologize again for it being so late and short.
Views-750