Chapter ThirtyEight

Asher's POV
Ever done something on instinct and when you've done it you begin to question your actions? Like you and your parents are having a disagreement and you smart off to them and instantly feel different about doing that after? That's how I feel right now.
Hana and I sit on her bed, both awkwardly looking at everything but the other." Hana...." She looks at me and I bite my lip and meet her eyes." Can we just think of this before we make a sudden choice?"
She nods and scratches at her neck ,"Asher. We don't have to do this. I'm fine with being just friends you know? I don't want to ruin what we had because of a little crush."
That she had for a year... I nod and wrap my arm around her shoulders and lay you head against them as well." When did you...."
"Notice the feelings?" I nod and she sighs slightly and I try to not pay much attention to the hairs that raise on her arms when I make contact with her." We were at a sleepover- your house I think. We were laughing and joking around. We somehow ended up being shoulder to shoulder, and I noticed how I began to feel a loss of words and how my heart beat slightly picked up. Then from then on, I never looked at you the same. You were my best friend still yet, at the most unexpected moments my mind would categorize you as a crush."
I nod and ask," And what if things don't work out?"
"Then we'll just be back to being friends. I believe we could make it happen. And if we do decide to be friends only, I don't want you to be scared to touch me or be close to me okay? Treat me like you normally had."
"It's been an interesting Sunday."
"That it has." She says, laughing nervously and paying with her thumbs that lay in her lap." For a girl who hasn't kissed anybody since eighth grade,you really are a good kisser Asher." I smile slightly as a blush forms on her cheeks. No matter what. Our friendship will never be the same as It once was. And that's okay. Because we'll still be friends, just no more secrets in between us.
"Thanks, I guess?"
She smiles and looks up at me, me now noticing how her eyes look at my lips for a fraction before coming up to my eyes." You're welcome." She kicks her feet slightly and smirks up at me." So... Do you wanna uh?..." She raises up and grab something from her night stand." Want to watch The Secret Life of Pets?"
I smile and nod before sliding under her covers and fluffing up a pillow underneath me." Your dad has washed these blankets since Daniels been in them right?"
"Yeah. Don't worry Asher, they're clean.... And ready for you to take his place."
She stiffens slightly as he makes her way back to the bed." I'm sorry. I know you said you wanted to think about all this first."
"It's okay. It'll help me see how it'll be." I take her hand and pull her onto the bed." Just act as if we're not questioning anything so I can get a feel of it, as I think everything through." She slides under the covers and slides slightly closer to me, and I close the distance between us, being the bigger spoon. I wrap my arm around her and lay my chin into her neck as the tv begins to load the movie." Weren't you grounded from tv?"
"Yes. But your here so that rule doesn't apply for awhile." She leans into me and I realize this was something we never done while watching a movie. This is something we're doing while being more than friends. And honestly... I'm not hating it." Asher?"
"Huh?"
"Thank you."
"For what? I haven't done anything."
"For being understanding and giving this a try. And also for forgiving me. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't..."
"What are best friends for Hana? And your welcome." I look up at the tv to see the beginning of the movie starting." Maybe we won't fall asleep watching this one like the last movie."
"Maybe. If I do just keep me awake. I'd really like to finish a movie for once."
"I will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/---------/---------------------------
My eyes flutter close slightly and I blink them back all the way open and glance down at Hana. Her eyes are closed and seem to have been closed for awhile, from her steady breaths and slight snores. I begin to shake her awake but pause, considering my options. I bite my lip before putting my face into her neck and kissing it, from her shoulder all the way up to her earlobe, nipping at the love slightly before going back down of the center of her neck and staying in that one spot. I let just instincts take over as I leave the little bites on her, and begin on another one at her shoulder. A moan feels the room and Hana moves her head to the side, leaving her neck completely exposed for me. I move up to just below her ear and she lets out a much louder one, this time biting her lip and leering her eyes go back closed. Her sensitive spot. I wrap my arm around her and trail small kisses along her jaw line and crash my lips into hers, biting and licking teasingly before raising up off her slightly. My breaths come out hard, hers being shaky and uneven." You fell asleep." I number against her lips, with every syllable my lips moving hers.
"Is it bad that even with my sister being involved in that, I was slightly turned on?"
We jump slightly, both of us moving from the other, Hana sliding to the other end of the bed as I raise all the way against the headboard." What?"
"That was hot. Maybe I should've just barging into your room a long time ago." Gabriel smirks at the two of us, but it grows once they go to me." It seems as if Cole has lost the little game he was playing. I'm more shocked at how the winner is my sister."
"We're not dating Gabriel." Hana miners and his eyebrows shoot up into his hairline, an open mouth smile forming as his jaw seems to unhinge just to get that big.
"Well gram crackers. That's even more hot. So what are you? Like best friends with benefits? I'm almost glad that I'm in the room over and e have some thin walls in between."
I scrunch up my nose and pick the largest pillow on the bed before chucking it at him. He chuckles before ducking out of the way, the end of the pillow hiring his back before hitting the wall begins him." What did you want Gabe?"
"Oh yeah. Dinners ready. And Hana? You might need to put some foundation or something on that neck. It's covered in hickeys." He grins, shaking his head and puts his hands on his hips." I'm just going to pretend that wasn't my sister and just call it hot. Keep doing whatever your doing ladies." With that he opens the door and slips out with a chuckle, that's loud enough to fill the whole house." Jesus." We hear him say as his footsteps begin to go down the stairs.
I turn to Hana to see her staring at the door with a blush on her cheeks, some being from me and the other from Gabe walking in." It's okay Hana. He won't tell anyone, if that's what your panicking about. He's cool when he wants to be."
She nods and looks at me, her cheeks turning a deeper shade of red before glancing down, and biting her lip." How bad are they?"
I scoot back close to her and move her neck looking at the four love bites that I had left onto her neck, all being spread out and pretty big and red." I'll help with covering them. And very noticeable. Especially the one..." I left my finger trail up her neck to her sensitive spot, a shiver coming from her in return." Right there."
She nods and raises up out of bed, her shirt moving back down showing two more on her shoulder. She glances down at them and smiles slightly." I don't know how to feel about these. Their fun when your getting them but hard to get rid of when you come back down to reality."
I nod and raise out of her bed with her, noticing how her eyes non to hiddenly go down to my stomach and how her eyes darken at the sight of it." How come I didn't notice that when you first saw them?" She lifts an eyebrow and I smirk before adding." My abs." I come up to her and circle my arms around her waist and whisper into her spotted neck." The lust that goes through your eyes at the sight of them. I must have been very blinded to not see that." She blushes and I ruffle up her hair before taking a step back, giving her some distance." Now let's cover up those things."
"No offense Asher, but do you know how to cover a hickey?"
"Yes I've had to myself before. It's just now going away to where i don't have to put that mouth stuff on it."
"What? By who? Asher are you in a relationship?"
"No. It's was forcibly put there by Sebastian." She grunts out and I shake my head." Everything has already been taken care of."
She sighs out, still seeming mad over it but wipes her face with a hand." Just do my whole face and we'll say that you did my makeup."
I nod and go to her bedroom, and hurriedly het out her makeup, knowing that we have little time before her father comes and tells us about dinner himself." Does your dad know?"
"Yeah. It's actually the reason why I was able to get my phone back today. Go call you and try to make up."
I smile to myself but it's quickly wiped away when I realize I'll have to do the same thing she did. Tell her father. Well if we decide to make this a thing... But unlike her, I have two parents I have to explain this two. Both going to have total opposite thoughts on this. Dad... He'll be okay after a while, figuring Hana's better than a boy. But my mom...." I'm just going to do foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lips." She nods as I lay all that stuff out from her little Mickey Mouse makeup box. I turn, lifting her up to me and laying her on the vanity. She glances down and blushes again, and I shake my head at how me simply standing in between her legs causes that color to go into her cheeks." Did you do that with Daniel?" She lifts an eyebrow and I add," Blush at everything?"
"Nope. This is new."
"Good." I get pick up some concealer and apply it on top of the bites before applying foundation all over her neck and face. I then apply the powder over top of it all and begin on the eyes. She smiles when I lift her face up slightly to me, still somehow being taller. I put a simple cat eye on each lid, making a note to come back to them after j get done with the rest. I do just a simple fade with her golds and Browns, on her eyelid then do a quick application of matte lipstick onto her lips, to where it seems as if it wasn't all done in five minutes. I do a second coat of eyeliner and even out the wings, until everything is done. I step back and smile at my work." You look good."
"Girls? Dinners ready. Girls?"
The bathroom door opens up, Hana and I freezing in our places as her dad looks at the two of us. Hana sitting in the vanity, makeup all over face as she looks back at the mirror and me standing with liquid eyeliner in my hand and looking at him with a raised eyebrow." I could've been peeing."
He colors and opens and closes his mouth, seeming to be lost with words." S-sorry, sorry girls. I just got a little worried you two were gone. Uh- umm.. I- Dinners ready! And your father called, he's coming."
I nod and put the eyeliner back into the box, along with everything else and help Hana down." Thanks. How do you like Hana's makeup?"
He blinks multiple times before looking at Hana and nosing awkwardly, then running out the bathroom door. "Thanks for the opinion dad."
I lean down at lay a soft kiss onto her forehead, surprised at how easily this coming to me." You look good Hana."
She grins up at me," You always look good Asher. Especially right now."
I laugh slightly, half being forced after seeing the look she gives me before looking down at my stomach. I don't feel the Sparks that you get when kissing a crush or looking at them. I don't feel my heart rate spread up. I just feel like I usually do. That I'm looking at my best friend, someone who shares a bond with me like a sister. It's just instead of having to put my heart and soul in telling them something, I know how the chance to just tell them in a simple kiss. Is that how things are supposed to feel? Or am I just being a good friend and playing along to something my best friends wants? I guess I'll have to find out sooner or later.
How was it guys? And also... I'm so sorry that I didn't update yesterday! It's just that yesterday was a very very bad and chaotic day for me. It started off with me waking up late and having to hurry and get ready in order not to be late to school. Then I accidentally got paint on one of my friends shirt, lost my math notebook, lost my earphones, left my Powerade in a different class, lost an important part to my drawing pencil- so now it won't work, and to top it all off? My two year old brother threw my phone into the turtle tank while I was at school, and it won't even come on anymore. So right now, I'm writing this on my moms phone. Which I'll be having to do for awhile because I'm not going to be getting a new phone anytime soon. My life is doing great right now.
Question: